Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never buy an old house!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
An incel ought to avoid stress and suffering. Buying an old house will rape your brain and make you suicidal.

[UWSL]My low IQ parents bought the current old piece of worthless fucking shit house I live in, some time back.[/UWSL]

This gay trash house always has new problems. Ceiling leak, shitty electric outlets. And now as of recent the water boilers aren't working due to gay nigger flooding yesterday and Wednesday night from gay nigger IDA storm.

This means another 2 days of no hot water. And another 3-4 hours will be spent getting the fucking piece of shit to work.

Also a few months back the gay piece of shit houses first floor bathroom ceiling broke. And repairing it is a fucking pain.

A old house is a worthless investment which will make you suicidal. The stress, the rage, the headache, the pain(both physical and mental), it all ruins my day. I will move out someday anr when I do, I will never buy an old house. Only new one or if I buy an old one, it will be renovated to an extreme degree or destroyed to be replaced.
Imo maybw best option for a living space from an investment perspective is to buy a house, when it starts falling apart sell it before the damage is visible or hard to fix. Then buy a new one and repeat.
You avoid most headaches and don't get equity cucked by (((rent))).

In the future you won't have a house, you won't have anything

Old properties are there to rape you. Greater cost for energy, constant refurbishing and repairing.

People often need to raise the prices of it to break even on their mortgage if they ever leave. And leave the shit stained for you to fix.

I used to live in a shitty house flat. Too many rats would somehow sneak inside. Incredibly ropeworthy.

My house was built by my greatgrandfather in the 40s and we also have those problems. Still beats paying rent though.

An incel ought to avoid stress and suffering. Buying an old house will rape your brain and make you suicidal.

[UWSL]My low IQ parents bought the current old piece of worthless fucking shit house I live in, some time back.[/UWSL]

This gay trash house always has new problems. Ceiling leak, shitty electric outlets. And now as of recent the water boilers aren't working due to gay nigger flooding yesterday and Wednesday night from gay nigger IDA storm.

This means another 2 days of no hot water. And another 3-4 hours will be spent getting the fucking piece of shit to work.

Also a few months back the gay piece of shit houses first floor bathroom ceiling broke. And repairing it is a fucking pain.

A old house is a worthless investment which will make you suicidal. The stress, the rage, the headache, the pain(both physical and mental), it all ruins my day. I will move out someday anr when I do, I will never buy an old house. Only new one or if I buy an old one, it will be renovated to an extreme degree or destroyed to be replaced.
Imo maybw best option for a living space from an investment perspective is to buy a house, when it starts falling apart sell it before the damage is visible or hard to fix. Then buy a new one and repeat.
You avoid most headaches and don't get equity cucked by (((rent))).
they bought older house cus it was cheaper

My house is pretty good, not even that old. The celling in my room leaks, one of the outlets doesn't work, we had to cut a big square chunk of carpet out of the middle of the floor, and my door doesn't have a knob. :feelskek:

In the future you won't own anything, and you will be happy. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

The Great Reset is giga based :feelsdevil:
04B5E14C C697 4878 A673 33F8EB948379

At least you have a house :feelshaha:

Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but I've been researching real estate market a lot over the last year and, while you are obviously right that brand new builds may not have the same problems very old worn houses do, they can have the whole different can of worms.
Unless you can spend a fortune and get a custom build from a solid builder, you will most likely get very cheap materials throughout the house. Your plumbing will likely be the first to go - this fucking obsession with PEX and sharkbite fittings is killing me along with el cheapo faucets even from Moen and Delta that will break down even before the end of your first year. Doors and windows will likely start creating you major headaches very soon too. Appliances installed will be shit as well, even in some "designer kitchens" for $8000+ - just Google something like "Samsung fridge recalls" and you'll have an idea if what I mean.

It still beats paying rent, but in not sure it's too much better than the old house in a long run. I heard an opinion that truly affluent people tend to buy houses that are 5-10 years old will all their initial problems already fixed, established communities etc

I feel your pain but it all sounds extremely regular. Being a homeowner sucks, it's a headache, yeah, but being homeless is worse.

How old exactly? I would count houses from the 80s as "old."

Older houses are unironically better in Germany because they were built by white men rather than Eastern European snowniggers