Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never bring children into this world

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
1. humans are piles of shit and shoudn't live and 2. your enabling more suffering by continuing this sadistic cycle of life.

wont be a problem :feelskek:

Thats why we should support the globalists depopulation agenda.

a child also costs $250,000 to raise over 18 years. Probably $350,000 if u cover the college

No. I’m going to have kids with an Asian chick and form my own ER batallion.

Life in general is a cosmic joke. At least back hundreds of years ago you had community, God and a loyal wife. There is literally nothing to live for in the modern world except being a hedonist and if you aren't a chad or rich you will never experience these pleasures, so there is literally no point in life.

Like telling to a bunch of people in wheelchairs not to participate in the 110m hurdles race

1. humans are piles of shit and shoudn't live and 2. your enabling more suffering by continuing this sadistic cycle of life.
Unfortunately 90% of this forum will impregnate goblins from a third world country and will have 20 ugly kids+ than themselves. All this because they cannot control their own penis.
Anyway, I think the same way as you.

I would definitely have tons of children if I could score myself a genetically superior Stacy.