Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never being employed at 25 is making me passively suicidal

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
When you're 25 and high school kids 10 years your junior can achieve adulthood (getting a job) and have more adult responsibilities than you (maintaining a job), you feel like a lazy piece of shit who should have at least applied to jobs instead of staying home doing autistic shit all day. But the reason I never applied is because I'd get no call from them after my first interview, and even if I got the job I'd be fired within the week I got hired. I just know I would. Both due to my looks and autism.

But mostly my lack of ability. Ability = worth in society. Just fucking face it, ability is what makes you respected PERIOD. Even if Chad and Stacy do nothing all day, they still have the ability to do what they want if they wanted to. Chad "earns" CEO positions for his face, race and height while my value is automatically thrown into the trash because I happen to hit a couple red flags.

So without money, I live with my adoptive parents. Seeing people talk about their jobs on the internet and "jobs this" and "employees that" in the media. Seeing teenagers managing to be productive members of adulthood while I rot like the worthless manchild I am. It's the worst when a cute, younger, non-slutty looking Stacy manages to earn the badge of being an employee like "the rest of us adults." I imagine all working adults joining with young working teens and enjoying their "We got the job and you didn't because you're a worthless subhuman" chant while labeling me a leech who should be killed.
*To me, Stacy is my ultimate woman, therefore feminine looking, not a fake tan trashy whore.

Last edited:
Never having unpaid sex at almost 25 is making me passively insane

I moved from my parents house when i was 27, so until then, i lived as a teen. After studying 12 hours per day for years i finally got the only job i can really do with my useless degree. I know how it feels being still a parasite when you are over 25. Not having a gf nor a job and living with your parents (which treat you like an exotic and annoying pet) is the most emasculating experience a human can feel. I was very lucky i could get the job to be honest, it was not only hard work. Nowadays, in my country, becoming a teacher requires an incredible difficult test... but it doesnt require you to be tall and handsome, or having social skills, because the people that correct the test literally cant know who wrote it and must be objective. I cannot pass any kind of job interview because im ugly and socially retarded. My job sucks (im a HS teacher and its driving me mad, literally) and i still need drugs to cope, but AT LEAST im not living with my parents, i have my own money, and i can cry and freak out as much as i want because i live alone. I was literally destined to be a homeless crazy drug addict, so im kind of proud to have avoided my fate.... for now.

I dont know how other incels did it, i mean, got a job. For me, it was absurdly difficult because of my appareance and autism. As far as i know, and judging from what i read around this forum, only some of us have a job and most employed people are working low salary jobs. I recommend you yo keep trying to get information about how incels overcome the NEET phase. When i was only studying and absolutely depressed, i got a lot of help from fiendly incels in this forum that now are banned or quitted. I would try to do the same.

Good luck and sorry for bad english.

Sorry for you.. life is shit rope is the only salvation to achieve peace.

I dont know how other incels did it, i mean, got a job. For me, it was absurdly difficult because of my appareance and autism.

I work at home on my computer - that's how I avoid hassle of communication with other people. I could only imagine how hard for you to be around them.

I moved from my parents house when i was 27, so until then, i lived as a teen. After studying 12 hours per day for years i finally got the only job i can really do with my useless degree. I know how it feels being still a parasite when you are over 25. Not having a gf nor a job and living with your parents (which treat you like an exotic and annoying pet) is the most emasculating experience a human can feel. I was very lucky i could get the job to be honest, it was not only hard work. Nowadays, in my country, becoming a teacher requires an incredible difficult test... but it doesnt require you to be tall and handsome, or having social skills, because the people that correct the test literally cant know who wrote it and must be objective. I cannot pass any kind of job interview because im ugly and socially retarded. My job sucks (im a HS teacher and its driving me mad, literally) and i still need drugs to cope, but AT LEAST im not living with my parents, i have my own money, and i can cry and freak out as much as i want because i live alone. I was literally destined to be a homeless crazy drug addict, so im kind of proud to have avoided my fate.... for now.

I dont know how other incels did it, i mean, got a job. For me, it was absurdly difficult because of my appareance and autism. As far as i know, and judging from what i read around this forum, only some of us have a job and most employed people are working low salary jobs. I recommend you yo keep trying to get information about how incels overcome the NEET phase. When i was only studying and absolutely depressed, i got a lot of help from fiendly incels in this forum that now are banned or quitted. I would try to do the same.

Good post +1

Your English is perfect. Not in terms that you're using the most fancy mix of idioms or whatever, but it's clear and is good read - clearly makes the point across.

Good post +1

Your English is perfect. Not in terms that you're using the most fancy mix of idioms or whatever, but it's clear and is good read - clearly makes the point across.

Thank you man:feelsokman:

I really have nothing to add to this, but I just wanted to say that it's good to see real incel posts like these, it makes all the postmaxx garbage that is posted here all day a little more tolerable.

I moved from my parents house when i was 27, so until then, i lived as a teen. After studying 12 hours per day for years i finally got the only job i can really do with my useless degree.

Now imagine you do not even have a ''useless degree''. it is just compeltely over at this point.

I really have nothing to add to this, but I just wanted to say that it's good to see real incel posts like these, it makes all the postmaxx garbage that is posted here all day a little more tolerable.
Yes, maybe we need to discriminate against postmaxxers.
:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Same here I’ll be 27 never had a job, only did voluntary work to continue receiving my neetbux

I am 28 and NEVER had a job. I moved out for a few months back but my mom was paying for my room. I still live here but I;m going back home soon. I hoped something will change if I do it. Nope. Not even my CS degree helps with anything. I'm too depressed, ugly and autistic to... live. I am so close to suicide. I woudl do it if it wasn't for the depression that makes it hard even to move my finger let alone plan suicide and make it into fruition. Also no neetbux for me, not in my country. Doctors don't even want to label you autistic. It's beyond over.

Now imagine you do not even have a ''useless degree''. it is just compeltely over at this point.

I dont know what could be its name in english, but in my country there are a more useful degrees that you can get without going to college, that require less time (2 years), that have a period of time in which you actually work in a corporation and are focused on practice and not theory. In my family, a lot of people studied it and got a job pretty soon. Instead of studying hard maths for 5 years (licenciatura en ingeniería informática) they just studied how to make programs (ciclo de grado superior en programación) and they got instantly hired. Maybe there is something similar in your country. Studying for 9 years to be a public employee like me is retarded, you dont need to make your life hard for no reason like i did.

I dont know what could be its name in english, but in my country there are a more useful degrees that you can get without going to college, that require less time (2 years), that have a period of time in which you actually work in a corporation and are focused on practice and not theory.

Sounds more like an apprenticeship to me.

and they got instantly hired.

That makes me jealous.

Maybe there is something similar in your country. Studying for 9 years to be a public employee like me is retarded, you dont need to make your life hard for no reason like i did.

I do lack the general foundation in order to study any kind of subject.

Never having relationships is making me actively suicidal, and my employment future looks bad too. Society judges you based on what you can give, be it socially, resource wise or through work. For those of us that have little to give, we can never hope to have any value.

Also the whole Corona crisis is going to make it infinitely harder so it's unbelievably over at this point.

I think coronachan will make it easier since normies will be more open to working online. This way you never have to see anyone face to face and only work at home.

Why cant you find a job ?

Good for you, having your own money and personal space is really essentiall for an incel

I was also studying to be a HS teacher. At least In theory I still am enrolled at uni.But in reality I didn't pass any exam not even simple brainlet history one.I started running out of motivation ever since I discovered blackpill and it's been a downfall ever since. I honestly miss school year more than I thought I would.Real world is 100% worse
I've looked for jobs while at uni and there's really bugger all these days, you either need to be a 160IQ genius and go into some STEM industry shit or end up in retail, particularly if you were born working class or worse. Most of the people I know who got into decent jobs were just rich kids who were able to network through their parents and friends connections, this however wasn't an option for me. Also the whole Corona crisis is going to make it infinitely harder so it's unbelievably over at this point.

Not that it matters much, I guess it was just wageslave or rope in the end if you're incel tier.
This tbh it's even more over when you have a low IQ and don't live in a rich country like northern Europe or US.Here also it's really only STEM, have connections or you are doomed to a life of slavery.Things are getting even worse due to corona.People are already roping in mass

Last edited:

being a highschool teacher sounds fucking brutal.amazing that you can even cope with it.You should get another job even if the pay is lower if you want to keep your sanity(unless you really need the money).Also your english is pretty good so don't worry about it.

Good for you, having your own money and personal space is really essentiall for an incel

I was also studying to be a HS teacher. At least In theory I still am enrolled at uni.But in reality I didn't pass any exam not even simple brainlet history one.I started running out of motivation ever since I discovered blackpill and it's been a downfall ever since. I honestly miss school year more than I thought I would.Real world is 100% worse

Finding the motivation to do... anything... is fucking hard as an incel. I think @Master himself has a "white pill" theory around this forum that can help you. I found motivation in drugs and in some very kind incels in this forum (i only remember maeror and kylo ren, im sorry im an autistic drug addict) that helped me a lot when i was about to give up. Like, all the time. Good luck. As you said, having a personal space to rot is very important as a male social outcast.

Everything is better than ending up in the endless wagie cycle

If you are an incel you always get the worst shifts, and least amount of respect, because people think since you have no life you should just do all the shit work so they can leave early.

being a highschool teacher sounds fucking brutal.amazing that you can even cope with it.You should get another job even if the pay is lower if you want to keep your sanity(unless you really need the money).Also your english is pretty good so don't worry about it.

Im going insane actually. My "sexual feelings" are killing me. Most of the time im just depressed and asexual, but sometimes i actually realize how many jb´s surround me and... i dont know. I massively repress myself. This quarentine probably saved me from a mental-sexual breakdown. I dont have to physically be near the kids and... the jb´s...., but im still getting paid, so I hope this was forever tbh.
I know i should change my job. Im thinking about getting another public employ, this time as a librarian in a public librery. Almost no social interaction, surrounded by books (i read a lot) and also well paid (not as good as HS teacher obviously). But it would require from me to work during the mornings, work more in my home during evenings (correcting tests, preparing classes...) and studying something i never studied before during nights. I have been studying all my fucking life, i cant take it anymore. Maybe in the future. Now, i just want to rot with my favorite drugs, music and books in my free time.
Thanks. Im always worried about my english. Its hard for me to communicate even in my own language lmao. I fucking hate my social retardation.

Last edited:
Even I, a genetically modified Gorilla, have a job.

20200323 151952

The whitepill is all @SergeantIncel, not me.

Sorry boss. I think i got confused because you "published" a paper in this forum about inceldom, the history of the concept and other stuff, am i wrong about this too? I read too much.

I was a hermit and never left my house until I got my first job at twenty four. They didn't let me wear an eye patch. See all the symmetrical faced people and knowing all the symmfaces could see my fucked up eye made it hard to work, especially since no incel should be wagecucking for $10/hr garbage shekels. I got fired because I would show up late to work a lot after crying in the mirror at how ugly I am and knowing hundreds of people would see my fucked up face every day.

Now, I' trying to find a work from home job where my hideous face cannot be seen. It's very difficult because foids are taking all of these jobs too.

I am 28 and NEVER had a job. I moved out for a few months back but my mom was paying for my room. I still live here but I;m going back home soon. I hoped something will change if I do it. Nope. Not even my CS degree helps with anything. I'm too depressed, ugly and autistic to... live. I am so close to suicide. I woudl do it if it wasn't for the depression that makes it hard even to move my finger let alone plan suicide and make it into fruition. Also no neetbux for me, not in my country. Doctors don't even want to label you autistic. It's beyond over.
Damn you have a cs degree and still can't get a job? Like a 4 year degree from a uni? Fuck it's so over, if you're not a genius or Chad you can't find anything these days

It is pretty bad. I only had one job at 18 and I was fired after one week jfl

I have the life experience of a 13 year old and stunted emotional intelligence from spending my free time as a teenager on video games by myself instead of doing what normal kids my age were doing: having sex and going to parties every weekend and meeting new people. From womb to tomb

You're probably too crippled and not reliable enough to keep one even if they'd hire you.

Moving out of parents house if you have a low paid job is an even worse situation, of course it depends on what your parents are like but I would rather have some spare money and live with parents than have no spare money and live in own 1 bedroom apartment

Moving out of parents house if you have a low paid job is an even worse situation, of course it depends on what your parents are like but I would rather have some spare money and live with parents than have no spare money and live in own 1 bedroom apartment

Yep. I am lucky that i dont have that problem. I live in a one room apartment anyway lol. I want to spend my money i what really matters: drugs. And, also, i want to save as much as i can. If i learn how to invest money, maybe i can stop working in the future. Being an adult sucks. Its fucking hell. I wish i could go back to my childhood and just play games obivious of my looks and social skills.

Escortmogs me. I'm never getting sex, paid or unpaid. I can't even have sex. The most I could do is kiss I suppose but even that would be quite a task due to poor coordination caused by full body cerebral palsy. I could receive blow/handjobs maybe but how can she suck/jerk off a tiny dick that never gets hard?

Screw it, I'm making a thread about lap dances. That's a passive activity that I can pay for. But it will hurt in my heart knowing it's only for cash.

Last edited:
In my country there's no neetbuxx for autists, but there are job quotas in certain jobs for the disabled if you subscribe to a program for first time workers. My father disposed my psychiatrist certification of my condition, so i'll have to take the test again, which will most likely be paid. I got a useless humanities bachelor degree but can't write shit because classes sucked and didnt properly teach how to write and also because my motivation went to shit after four years of grinding gears. I'm already 25 so i don't think i'm able to study middle school content for entrance exam to another course nor get into a phd tbh. I'm doomed and i might have to rope because of that sooner or later.

At least you'd have your own place. But if you live at home, chances are you can't afford your own place so staying at their home is a smart but stigmatized decision. Fortunately it's becoming less and less stigmatized.

In my country there's no neetbuxx for autists, but there are job quotas in certain jobs for the disabled if you subscribe to a program for first time workers. My father disposed my psychiatrist certification of my condition, so i'll have to take the test again, which will most likely be paid. I got a useless humanities bachelor degree but can't write shit because classes sucked and didnt properly teach how to write and also because my motivation went to shit after four years of grinding gears. I'm already 25 so i don't think i'm able to study middle school content for entrance exam to another course nor get into a phd tbh. I'm doomed and i might have to rope because of that sooner or later.

Autists deserve disability pay if it's real autism and not "seemingly normal just a little quirky" autism.

At least you'd have your own place. But if you live at home, chances are you can't afford your own place so staying at their home is a smart but stigmatized decision. Fortunately it's becoming less and less stigmatized.
It is actually becoming more stigmatised, in the past people often had many family members in the same house, even aunts, uncles and cousins nowadays the whole idea is to have a separate house for every nuclear family. In my country it is relatively common for unmarried men to live with parents and then they inherit the house when they die. I could count about 6 men who did that within a 5 mile radius of me, I am sure there are more than 6 though.

Also in my country it is hard to get a house as a single man as there is a housing list structure and people with children are above you. I think my brother has been on the list for 6 years.

Last edited:

You know dude i think you're internalising some of the bullshit narratives normies tell themselves to feel better.

The vast majority of men who aren't Chad pay for most of the sex they get - even if it's not upfront. Seriously - all those houses in the suburbs, those stupid SUV's and out of warranty BMW's, white picket fences, all the shite women are buying - just look in Ikea or your average box store. Loads of clothes they only wear once. The millions of containers full of shit that comes from China every month. The $3 trillion a year credit card industry. Who do you think is consuming all of this shit and who do you think is paying?

Secondly if you speak with guys who have had both kinds of sex the sex you have had off hookers has probably been better. Most women are terrible at sex and just starfish for you anyway. She'll tell you she doesn't give blow jobs even though she would probably suck a guy off for a drink in college.

Really stop letting other people make you feel bad. Seriously - all that degenerate mainstream culture that makes you feel bad is a cancer. Furthermore every kind of media company whether its social media or mainstream wages informational warfare on you to make you feel a certain way because that is what makes them more money from serving you advertisements. Cut that shit the fuck out.

why work if no loving foid and kids to feed

Even I, a genetically modified Gorilla, have a job.

View attachment 238288
With gorilla gone, will there be hope for man?
You know dude i think you're internalising some of the bullshit narratives normies tell themselves to feel better.

The vast majority of men who aren't Chad pay for most of the sex they get - even if it's not upfront. Seriously - all those houses in the suburbs, those stupid SUV's and out of warranty BMW's, white picket fences, all the shite women are buying - just look in Ikea or your average box store. Loads of clothes they only wear once. The millions of containers full of shit that comes from China every month. The $3 trillion a year credit card industry. Who do you think is consuming all of this shit and who do you think is paying?

Secondly if you speak with guys who have had both kinds of sex the sex you have had off hookers has probably been better. Most women are terrible at sex and just starfish for you anyway. She'll tell you she doesn't give blow jobs even though she would probably suck a guy off for a drink in college.

Really stop letting other people make you feel bad. Seriously - all that degenerate mainstream culture that makes you feel bad is a cancer. Furthermore every kind of media company whether its social media or mainstream wages informational warfare on you to make you feel a certain way because that is what makes them more money from serving you advertisements. Cut that shit the fuck out.
not sure what makes you think it's other people or msm making him feel bad and not his innate biology :waitwhat: :feelshaha:

easy to say that, but in the end I've never fucked a girl without me paying for it.