Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never began if you refuse to wageslave to the Jewish overlords in Asia

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Asian women are women with some of the highest standards in the world. Almost all these women are gold diggers. They won't even talk to a guy if they think he comes from a low status family.

Atleast in USA/ Europe, if u dark triad Maxx and become a drug dealer, you can get laid by stacies and all.

In Asia, women only want men from upper middle class /rich families or men who graduate from the top universities and will wageslave their entire lives away in a IT cubicle

Never began for me since i don't want to wageslave :cryfeels:

@Zhou Chang-Xing it's not all apples and oranges man, asian whores are worse

Last edited:
bump manatee GIF

Brutal ignoremaxxing :cryfeels:

can't you STEM maxx and just wageslave like every other ricecel. just betabuxx bro

:feelsjuice: I mean there are Asians in third world countries

There are some really poor foids in those countries and will take even a low income American dude cause it’s far better than what she has

wageslave for pity one every ten years in order to make kids, after that you will be living in seperate parts of the house, ovER for studymaxxers