Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never Began for Niggers, blood.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I did a vote poll on this forum awhile back asking if you were not celibate, would you allow your daughter to marry a daughter? Here is the results...

This is only what this community thinks btw, imagine the amounts of nos we'd get if we let toilets vote and opened it up to the public.
I believe BBC is a cope for sheboons who like thuggy Tyrone to say because they're massively over exaggerating stuff.
There is no hope for you niggers, even you ethnic curries n shiet, blood.
It never began and it will never begin for us.
I'm not saying be white or asian or any shit like that cause I know they are incel too, but being ugly + nigger is a double doom sentence, blood.

it's just fucking over

You shouldnt take those polls on the internet too seriously, there are bound to be at least one mister trollge

u literally put based after no and bluepiller after yes and wonder why people will choose the no. jfl

You shouldnt take those polls on the internet too seriously, there are bound to be at least one mister trollge
21* trolls tbhdedsrsngl, blood.

over

u literally put based after no and bluepiller after yes and wonder why people will choose the no. jfl
gotta let ppl know the real situation, Chico. :smonk:

over

Sites like these are mostly right wing and conservative. What did you expect lmao?

so do u want people to let their daughters marry nigs or not?
would be a dream to see that happen, Chico
but we all know it's the wrong answer, blood. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

it's over

Try this poll on Soyddit

Modern marriage is the absolute worst institution known to man.

Women don't give a fuck anyway, they'll either cheat, or only marry after the cock carousel.

This is one prejudice no black man is missing out over

soyddit would want them to chose black over white with 99% accuracy (only an asian women will vote white)
This, but the people who woulda voted black are severely lying to themselves.

it's over

Having a daughter is cucked no matter whom she marries.

If he is a NFL player then buy me a house

iu

Of course you niggers want to act offended over trying to validate cucking towards non-niggers.
The moment similar questions are directed towards you niggers , you all go apeshit.
That is why no one takes niggers seriously even on an incel forum.
Most niggers here aren't even actual blackcels therefore deserve to be disrespected since they'll ascend with their sheboons eventually.
I never stood for my race, guy. While I do hate my own race and for good reason. This race is the shittiest race who can't get nothing together.
Did you know burgerland literally provides African nations money to develop and they still are below WW2 technology?
The point I am trying to advocate is that it is quite over no matter what we do...
There is no hope because we are genetically inferior and there is no fixing it. At least the Japs were able to fix their image of spies after WW2, but we have been known to be violent and statistically low iq for years.
On the account of niggers who actually have a brain, we suffer dramatically from this image because no one places trust within us. This is a doom pass to failing in all of soyciety.

it's just over, we can't do shit about it except LDAR. It's just over.

why would i (in this situation) let my daughter marry a low IQ ugly monkey? not that she would want to anyway.

why would i (in this situation) let my daughter marry a low IQ ugly monkey? not that she would want to anyway.
I never stood for my race, guy. While I do hate my own race and for good reason. This race is the shittiest race who can't get nothing together.
Did you know burgerland literally provides African nations money to develop and they still are below WW2 technology?
The point I am trying to advocate is that it is quite over no matter what we do...
There is no hope because we are genetically inferior and there is no fixing it. At least the Japs were able to fix their image of spies after WW2, but we have been known to be violent and statistically low iq for years.
On the account of niggers who actually have a brain, we suffer dramatically from this image because no one places trust within us. This is a doom pass to failing in all of soyciety.

it's just over, we can't do shit about it except LDAR. It's just over.
Peak proof to my case, Chico. :feelsjuice:
People express there truest and deepest mind online because there are no repercussions or so we think.
we're just doomed to suffer cuckoldry

it's over

Sorry I want my daughter to carry her ancestral and cultural lineage and not to mix with other groups especially with certain ones.

No sane man wants his genetic line ended and monkey nephew

I believe BBC is a cope for sheboons who like thuggy Tyrone to say because they're massively over exaggerating stuff.
Yes! everything about BBC is a FETISH that WHITE MEN have. In reality, it is a radically small percentage of white women that will date outside their race, never mind marry and have children. White men race mix far more than white women do. The white race has more to fear from TBP (tight black pussy) in terms of getting blacked out of existence.

Yes! everything about BBC is a FETISH that WHITE MEN have.
Only faggots
In reality, it is a radically small percentage of white women that will date outside their race, never mind marry and have children.
White foids are the foids who are most likely to date interracially other than noodlewhores
White men race mix far more than white women do.
Cope
The white race has more to fear from TBP (tight black pussy) in terms of getting blacked out of existence.
I am one of the only white men I know who is interested in black foids

Last edited:
White foids are the foids who are most likely to date interracially other than noodlewhores
Source? All the stats I've seen show white women to be the least like to intermarry

brutal racepilled truth. No sane man would let his daughter marry us ethnic niggers. And makes sense. If was a white Chad would also prefer my daughter not marry an ethnic nigger. At the end of the day, us ethnics get more diseases, more racism, more hate etc. No point in ethnic bloodlines continuing