Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never began for me.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★★
Not going into too much detail as I am not ready to share a lot, I must confess that I suffer from a condition that has been with me since birth; it is severely disruptive and affects my daily life. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to alleviate its effects.

It began when I had an accident as a toddler, which significantly impacted my nervous system. Essentially, my body behaves oddly without warning and I have no control over it. It's very reminiscent of Tourette's or Asperger's, but the doctors never gave me a definite diagnosis.

I have a lot of health issues, but this one is the worst. It was difficult for me during childhood as everyone thought I was weird, and later on, bullying in other classes became inevitable, school was fucking hell, but I was fortunate to have a 3 friends who were comfortable being around me, despite my quirks. I often wonder what drew them to me, given my unconventional nature. It became impossible for me during secondary school, so I dropped out.

Now as an adult, I am practically incapacitated by it. I am unable to get driving license and struggle to communicate effectively. My family resents me for deviating from their standards and insisting on being different. They wished for me to conform to their expectations, and they continue to pressure me into doing so. However, it is a challenge I am unwilling to undertake.

Thank God for those 3 friends who you met in school.- I hope you're still in touch with some of them, and if any of them are incel then you've got companionship and camaraderie going forward

Last edited:
Thanks God for those 3 friends who you met in school.- I hope you're still in touch with some of them, and if any of them are incel then you've got companionship and camaraderie going forward
Ironically 2 of them became chads and looksmaxxers, so I stopped communicating them 4 years ago, and the other 1 is actually the only brocel I have left.

The Office Crying GIF

Become zoom and kill everyone (in theory)

That would be too based for me. :feelskek:
But yea i feel bad for you ibs fucking sucks for me it intervenes with your life a lot especially if youre an outcast incel
If i was a prettyboys creampies would remove my anxietyn and ibs

But yea i feel bad for you ibs fucking sucks for me it intervenes with your life a lot especially if youre an outcast incel
If i was a prettyboys creampies would remove my anxietyn and ibs
I don't care what happens to me anymore. I'm prepared for the worst.