Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never befriend a normie

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
They will always look down on you, always shit on you. My last friend was toxic as fuck. He called me retard when I would explain some ideas to him, said he looks better than I ever did, etc. Everytime we got into a discussion he would insult me on a personal level. He would get toxic because he can't stand it when I go against his opinions. Probably a narcissist.

Man, FUCK Friends and FUCK normies. I had this shit happen before where my friend would call me ugly constantly.

I'm never having friends again. Humans are trash. I'd rather be alone.

My personal experience with normies

The worst thing is when they comes from your family like father, brother
Fuck everyone

I read somewhere that people befriend those they consider beneath themselves.
Looking back, I see this dynamic in many places.

You can't be friends with most of 'em even if you want to, to begin with.
They'll use you or just ostracize you. We can be friends mainly with incel-tier guys and even such can ostracize you. Knew such an incel-tier guy at my uni and found out as time passed by that although he acts kinda friendly, he doesn't want to do anything with me. He even told me once that he has a gf. Probably via socialmaxxing.

Last edited:
I couldn't keep any friend

There is no such a thing as idealized friendships , You should "befriend" someone who is useful to you in any way or another.

Interesting and might explain my scarcity of friends.

I considered everyone equal. (which is a retarded thing to do, this is what being raised by a single mom does to you) and even when I try not to it is hard. It is hard being a selfish asshole. It comes so naturally to normies.

I just cut off a friend who I noticed was doing that. Trying hard to be a thugmaxxed normie while using me for company since actual thugmaxxed normies don't accept him anyway and he has no options.

Exactly am wary of everybody especially normies are well versed in punching down to elevate themselves more often the not using you as fodder.

Looking back, I see this dynamic in many places.
they’re more likely to ignore people they view theirselves above; me and (i presume) many other users here find it hard to make friends irl at least partially due to this

the only reason they’d befriend these types of people is to manipulate them

Interesting and might explain my scarcity of friends.

I considered everyone equal. (which is a retarded thing to do, this is what being raised by a single mom does to you) and even when I try not to it is hard. It is hard being a selfish asshole. It comes so naturally to normies.
Like i am reading myself. Also considering and judging fairly or equal from moral ethical and empathetic point, also raised by single mother since father was killed gloriously.

All of my normie friends stabbed my back once I became somewhat successful after a period of depression.

Today's announcement is KEEP A DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE NORMIES :feelsaww:

Normies are right there at that spot where they aren't good enough but they are better than you and so to makr up for not being Chad they try to bring you down further.

This has been my experience with every social circle I've tried to be a part of:
At first they try to get you to become the jester of the group. Once you refuse to jestermaxx for their entertainment they drop you faster than the speed of cum.