Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never been to a concert in my life

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I never had a big desire to go to one. I hate crowds, actually. But I saw a concert coming up for Pixies and Weezer (two bands I like. Pixies especially -- good childhood memories). I like to imagine myself going but I know I won't because no one would go with me. Maybe it's for the best since I would be awkward and autistic at this sort of event anyway, since normies like to scream when they're in the audience for anything. Never understood why they do that.

can't you use Facebook or something to find ppl (random ppl and stuff) to go with these days

NekoStance said:
can't you use Facebook or something to find ppl (random ppl and stuff) to go with these days

u can find a girlfriend on facebook xD

NekoStance said:

I don't have facebook and I don't use social media. I don't have any friends and if I never had any friends in high school who I was close enough with that they would hang out with me now if I tried to contact them, even out of pity. I've been spending every weekend rotting at home all my adult life.

I feel like it'll be more sentimental, deep and interpersonal, to bring someone along and to also share some of those good experiences with, that would become memorable enough to reminisce about, as you grow into old age and eventually start slowly withering away. I empathize and resonate deeply with you about that, OP.

You might enjoy it dude and you may never get another chance to see them again. I doubt anyone is going to care how autistic you are because they will be too focused on the music, and if it's at night they probably won't be able to see you well anyway

There's a lot of bands I like, but I don't want to get thrown around by all the Chads.

I'm hesitant to go to shows because of shootings, plus I don't enjoy them, anyway. Too many people.

i could never go to one either, it's like im afraid of crowds/people i don't know. plus i have no one to go with. and the only guy's concert i would ever go to is dead

I'm the same way!

I've been to a handful of events, some of them not even musical, but not some major concert. From my experience, and normies actually boasting of this, the music is often stupidly loud. It is just dumb and I can tell it is some macho/ego BS thing. They are often making up for quality with quantity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back