Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never been in a relationship and I have accepted that

• Thread starter autistic_celibate32
  • Start date
A

autistic_celibate32

Greycel
I am 33 years old and never been in a relationship. I only had sex a couple times in my life and paid for it every single time.

I am autistic, obese and hairy af.

My obesity is due to a metabolic condition that runs in my family and has nothing to do with diet. Even when I was younger and very athletic, I was still overweight.

A girl a bit over 9 ago asked me out on a date. I was sure she was full of it, so I didn’t take her offer seriously, but I pretended to be excited snd interested. at the time I lived in a group home as I am autistic told the group home staff that the girl is full of shit and that she’s pretending to have feelings for me to see how I would react as she knows I am autistic.

Long story short I told the staff that the foidish bitch would cancel on me last minute by telling me that she “has Work?” and that’s exactly what happened. The foid called me I told the bitch that I am on my way and she told me that she has work and then she has to cancel. I told her oh I’m sorry it’s OK, try to be an understanding gentleman. So we rescheduled for next week. The next week, the same shit happened.

And because this was a short semester, I asked the bitch why she kept on making plans and canceling on me and she confessed to me that she still had feelings for her cheating boyfriend who cheated on her three times in a row. So I told her you would give him another chance, but not me and I’ve never been in a relationship.

She was like oh you’re so cute. I told her I won’t. I bet you I will be single my whole life and even 10 years from now I’m still gonna be single. I was 23 at the time. I am now 33 almost 10 years have passed and just as I predicted I have never been in a relationship. I’ve been on so many dating sites. I’ve literally asked all my friends and I have a lot of them on dates and every single one rejected me.

One on whom was Autistic and Single rejected me saying that I act like an Incel and that I am very misogynistic.

I asked the girl what she meant and she’s like every time I talk I’m complaining about how I’m always rejected because I’m autistic. She said that’s not rejected. She said it’s probably because of my social awkwardness and my misogynistic attitude.

I literally begged the fucking foid to give me a chance. And what did she tell me. “ you want a girl more than anything else in your life like that’s your number one objective you need to work on yourself and maybe when you’re ready for relationship you’ll find someone but right now you’re not ready for a relationship and your misogynistic and extremely pessimistic attitude has demonstrated that you not ready and don’t deserve a girlfriend.

Then she goes and dates a fucking neurotypical and he ends up dumping her because of her autism.

She comes and bitches to me about how she got rejected for her autism, and I told her welcome to my world. That’s what I go through all the time.

But She said yeah, but you’re a guy, and an autistic one at that. Maybe if you were less misogynistic and less pessimistic, I would’ve dated you because you’re not that bad looking.

I asked her if she was willing to give me a chance now. she told me I told you no and it’s always going to be no, maybe some other girl will give you a chance. I told her “Yeah Right, like that’ll ever happen.”

She then said that’s why I’m telling you no, your negative attitude and the way you always expect women to reject you is why I’m never going to give you a chance. I will also tell other girls in our dating group not to date you.

Because of that fucking foid basically I’m black listed from dating any autistic foid as the autistic community is pretty tight knit, and any autistic girl of at least a bachelors degree education is part of the autism community, and the single ones are almost universally on those autistic dating platforms from which I’ve been blacklisted from dating. Basically, I’m allowed to be on the platforms, but whenever a girl discovers who I am, they immediately block me accusing me of being a misogynistic incel, even though I’ve never to this point and denied being one, but I am at a point, they’re gonna accuse me and treat me of like I’m an Incel might as well become one.

I have also stopped being active on my numerous dating platforms and I’ve already accepted that I’m never going to be in a relationship. About a couple years after all that that same girl asked me if I’m interested in dating and I simply told her it’s not gonna happen and I’m not interested in dating anyone anymore. She’s that’s how I truly feel and after denying my feelings, I finally confess to her that there’s no point in trying since it’s never gonna happen.

I told her I’m done trying to date and that it’s her fault, I told her you prove to me that I’m never gonna be in a relationship if an autistic person won’t date, someone like me, then there’s no chance for me.

She told me it was not because of autism. I didn’t want to date you. It’s because you were blaming everyone around you for being single.

I told her she’s right and that it’s no one’s fault but mine, because of my negative attitude and internalized ableism. She told me that there was someone who might be interested in dating me. She gave me their information and they ended up scamming me and when I showed her the screenshots of the girl who she tried to set me up with asking me for money.

And how I told the scammer foid “I’m not gonna give you a single penny.”

My friend told me that was basically my last chance, and that I have no hope of ever dating if I’m going to assume that everyone is a scammer.

The girl promised me that she was going to return the money that she needed money for food since she lost her job. I gave her $200.

And showed my friend the screenshot of me giving her the money and I told her that she’s going to reject me and not give me back the money and lo and behold, That’s exactly what happened.

She told me that she’s not gonna give me back a single penny, and that we were done.

I told her we didn’t even date there was no “us” to begin with.

I asked her why she scammed me and lied about dating me and she told me because I was talking behind her back about being a scammer.

And my friend told me that I brought this on myself, and they both cut me out and blocked me.

Last edited:
If I were you, I would be the one to cut contact with those groups. Instead of supporting you, they are gaslighting you.

If I were you, I would be the one to cut contact with those groups. Instead of supporting you, they are gaslighting you.
I ended up getting banned for misogynistic behavior, and for talking behind peoples back.

A girl a bit over 9 ago asked me out on a date.
Dnr further
GIF 240819 121941

I am 33 years old and never been in a relationship. I only had sex a couple times in my life and paid for it every single time.

My obesity is due to a metabolic condition that runs in my family and has nothing to do with diet. Even when I was younger and very athletic, I was still overweight.

A girl a bit over 9 ago asked me out on a date. I was sure she was full of it, so I didn’t take her offer seriously, but I pretended to be excited snd interested. at the time I lived in a group home as I am autistic told the group home staff that the girl is full of shit and that she’s pretending to have feelings for me to see how I would react as she knows I am autistic.

Long story short I told the staff that the foidish bitch would cancel on me last minute by telling me that she “has Work?” and that’s exactly what happened. The foid called me I told the bitch that I am on my way and she told me that she has work and then she has to cancel. I told her oh I’m sorry it’s OK, try to be an understanding gentleman. So we rescheduled for next week. The next week, the same shit happened.

And because this was a short semester, I asked the bitch why she kept on making plans and canceling on me and she confessed to me that she still had feelings for her cheating boyfriend who cheated on her three times in a row. So I told her you would give him another chance, but not me and I’ve never been in a relationship.

She was like oh you’re so cute. I told her I won’t. I bet you I will be single my whole life and even 10 years from now I’m still gonna be single. I was 23 at the time. I am now 33 almost 10 years have passed and just as I predicted I have never been in a relationship. I’ve been on so many dating sites. I’ve literally asked all my friends and I have a lot of them on dates and every single one rejected me.

One on whom was Autistic and Single rejected me saying that I act like an Incel and that I am very misogynistic.

I asked the girl what she meant and she’s like every time I talk I’m complaining about how I’m always rejected because I’m autistic. She said that’s not rejected. She said it’s probably because of my social awkwardness and my misogynistic attitude.

I literally begged the fucking foid to give me a chance. And what did she tell me. “ you want a girl more than anything else in your life like that’s your number one objective you need to work on yourself and maybe when you’re ready for relationship you’ll find someone but right now you’re not ready for a relationship and your misogynistic and extremely pessimistic attitude has demonstrated that you not ready and don’t deserve a girlfriend.

Then she goes and dates a fucking neurotypical and he ends up dumping her because of her autism.

She comes and bitches to me about how she got rejected for her autism, and I told her welcome to my world. That’s what I go through all the time.

But She said yeah, but you’re a guy, and an autistic one at that. Maybe if you were less misogynistic and less pessimistic, I would’ve dated you because you’re not that bad looking.

I asked her if she was willing to give me a chance now. she told me I told you no and it’s always going to be no, maybe some other girl will give you a chance. I told her “Yeah Right, like that’ll ever happen.”

She then said that’s why I’m telling you no, your negative attitude and the way you always expect women to reject you is why I’m never going to give you a chance. I will also tell other girls in our dating group not to date you.

Because of that fucking foid basically I’m black listed from dating any autistic foid as the autistic community is pretty tight knit, and any autistic girl of at least a bachelors degree education is part of the autism community, and the single ones are almost universally on those autistic dating platforms from which I’ve been blacklisted from dating. Basically, I’m allowed to be on the platforms, but whenever a girl discovers who I am, they immediately block me accusing me of being a misogynistic incel, even though I’ve never to this point and denied being one, but I am at a point, they’re gonna accuse me and treat me of like I’m an Incel might as well become one.

I have also stopped being active on my numerous dating platforms and I’ve already accepted that I’m never going to be in a relationship. About a couple years after all that that same girl asked me if I’m interested in dating and I simply told her it’s not gonna happen and I’m not interested in dating anyone anymore. She’s that’s how I truly feel and after denying my feelings, I finally confess to her that there’s no point in trying since it’s never gonna happen.

I told her I’m done trying to date and that it’s her fault, I told her you prove to me that I’m never gonna be in a relationship if an autistic person won’t date, someone like me, then there’s no chance for me.

She told me it was not because of autism. I didn’t want to date you. It’s because you were blaming everyone around you for being single.

I told her she’s right and that it’s no one’s fault but mine, because of my negative attitude and internalized ableism. She told me that there was someone who might be interested in dating me. She gave me their information and they ended up scamming me and when I showed her the screenshots of the girl who she tried to set me up with asking me for money.

My friend told me that was basically my last chance, and that I have no hope of ever dating if I’m going to assume that everyone is a scammer.

The girl promised me that she was going to return the money that she needed money for food since she lost her job. I gave her $200.

And showed my friend the screenshot of me giving her the money and I told her that she’s going to reject me and not give me back the money and lo and behold, That’s exactly what happened.

She told me that she’s not gonna give me back a single penny, and that we were done.

I asked her why she scammed me and lied about dating me and she told me because I was talking behind her back about being a scammer.

And my friend told me that I brought this on myself, and they both cut me out and blocked me.
Brutal af

Brutal af
When I was a kid, I was bullied so badly, and I was treated so badly at home that I swear to God that I was cursed and that I was going to be endlessly curse for the rest of my life. Maybe my life wasn’t going to be so shitty but I cursed my life by swearing to God I fucked everything up for myself. At the time I was not obese I wasn’t super hairy and I didn’t really really care about relationships at the time

But my future can be similar

I was obese, but still ovERweight. No woman has evER show any intERest towards my pERson. I'm going back to college soon, it'll be constant suifuel.

But I can't still accept my misERy. Maybe 9 years into wizard will teach me how to forget about surrounding world.

At least you got to experience sex. I'm 33 years old too, and I'm still a Virgin. Welcome to the club GrAY.

At least you got to experience sex. I'm 33 years old too, and I'm still a Virgin. Welcome to the club GrAY.
Just pay for it already tbh. I'm 19 and gonna escortmaxx in a year or two when I can afford it

At least you got to experience sex. I'm 33 years old too, and I'm still a Virgin. Welcome to the club
I’m sorry about that. And thanks. Why haven’t you gone to a hooker yet? I’m assuming cause it’s disgusting?

I’m sorry about that. And thanks. Why haven’t you gone to a hooker yet? I’m assuming cause it’s disgusting?
I'm too autistic and poor plus I don't want to get arrested and get anally raped in jail by niggers. Maybe my pussy genetics need to never breed and I should die virgin.

I'm too autistic and poor plus I don't want to get arrested and get anally raped in jail by niggers. Maybe my pussy genetics need to never breed and I should die virgin.
Go to nevada it’s legal there and in NYC any laws regarding hookers are not enforced.

Go to nevada it’s legal there and in NYC any laws regarding hookers are not enforced.
Also autistic people like us are the brains of this fucking world. Do a Elon Musk and go for money. Do banking computer engineering or something like that. Also work on your muscles. I’m 300 lbs cuz of father’s genetics. You probably have a better body than me, sculpt it when you can.

Never be friends with a foid. If she is not interested in you, stop talking to her. Easy as that. They don't bring anything into a friendship other than make you an orbiter who keeps doing favors for her.

Never be friends with a foid. If she is not interested in you, stop talking to her. Easy as that. They don't bring anything into a friendship other than make you an orbiter who keeps doing favors for her.
Point taken. And sadly I have a lot of foid “friends” time I drop them like hotcakes

Point taken. And sadly I have a lot of foid “friends” time I drop them like hotcakes

Yeah I realized being friends with foids only has cons a few years ago, I blocked/ghosted them all since that day. And whenever a foid shows interest in talking to me online I ignore them. I'm not wasting any more time on these bitches

Yeah I realized being friends with foids only has cons a few years ago, I blocked/ghosted them all since that day. And whenever a foid shows interest in talking to me online I ignore them. I'm not wasting any more time on these bitches
Nice! Way to be your own man. Wish I could have the courage that you do to just block all of those fucking foids. I have a major problem. I form very strong attachments with people and it’s really hard for me to separate from others, especially if they don’t treat me like shit. But once someone treats me like shit snip snip snip, I cut them out of my life like there’s no tomorrow.

Nice! Way to be your own man. Wish I could have the courage that you do to just block all of those fucking foids. I have a major problem. I form very strong attachments with people and it’s really hard for me to separate from others, especially if they don’t treat me like shit. But once someone treats me like shit snip snip snip, I cut them out of my life like there’s no tomorrow.
To be fair I'm not even talking about irl friends. I'm a shut in NEET who can spend his time alone and be happy. The last time I had friends irl was in highschool which is 8+ years ago, since then I became the way I am. And yeah it's the same for me, I don't forgive people easily. If they fuck up once mostly I cut them out of my life.

I was a shut in for several years because of my controlling toxic and abusive family not letting me go anywhere. Spent all my time alone, dissociating and writing fanfiction I was that pathetic

Way too long dnr