Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never become a husband

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Women don't respect their hubbies and just see them as an ATM machine. She will cheat the first chance she'll get.

Because there is zero reason not to do, especially since divorce greatly favors them. Only absolute idiots would get married in 2024.

even if a man makes more money than most men around him and he takes care of everything, providing for this bitch consumerist way of life she still will find something to complain about

If you live with the bitch and share expenses you're basically married in the courts eyes anyways. It's all a joke and women will win in the end as they always do.

even if a man makes more money than most men around him and he takes care of everything, providing for this bitch consumerist way of life she still will find something to complain about
You could also be a 9/10 chad at that, and the bitch will still cheat on you with a 10/10 or a 5/10.

telling a group of incels to never marry is actually insane
you see a lot of people here with partners or something mate ?

telling a group of incels to never marry is actually insane
you see a lot of people here with partners or something mate ?
I suppose some incels with great careers could marry a landwhale or butterface...

Ascending =/= marriage. Marrying is far easier. It kind of doesn't count as ascending in my eyes.

You could also be a 9/10 chad at that, and the bitch will still cheat on you with a 10/10 or a 5/10.
Bitches cheat because they face no consequences of it. And just try to touch or threaten this beautiful, innocent queen! She will report you to her daddy government and it's over for you. She'll take your money, kids and you'll go to jail.

Bitches cheat because they face no consequences of it. And just try to touch or threaten this beautiful, innocent queen! She will report you to her daddy government and it's over for you. She'll take your money, kids and you'll go to jail.
Our great grandfathers took it for granted when foids used to lose everything from divorce, plus they could rape them and face zero consequences if the bitch refuses sex. Better times.

marriage lost it's appeal when they outlawed marital rape

marriage is a broken institution and there is simply no reason for it

I think I can manage that.

Woman Arent loyal and have a high tendency to cheat .

It's not uncommon that women cheat with their husband with a much less attractive man. They get a lot less picky after they lock down a cuck. For this reason, there were PUgAy coaches back in the day promoting trying to have sex with married women.

NEVER get married. The only acceptable conditions for marriage is the country has laws that permit you to kill your wife for cheating on you. You are absolutely fucked otherwise.

What's a husband?, but a betabux-cuck-fuck! I do know.