Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never be friends with females.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Especially as an incel. I shouldn't have to explain why you should never be friends with a foid in the first place, but you should absolutely never put yourself in that situation because:
1. Females aren't your fucking "friend".
2. Females make the worst "friends" in the world, if you could even call them friends.
3. Females are really, really boring.
4. Females will only use you for their personal gain and discard you. Quite a friend, eh?
5. Being friendzoned and being a utility for nothing is pure cuckoldry.

Whatever you do, never ever become friends with a female. Never associate with them. Just save your time and do something meaningful rather than being a slave to your """"friend"""".

Literally impossible to be friends with a female, male only talks to female to put dick into hole if straight

High IQ bro

If you befriemd a foid, you start to develop feelings and thats no good

would you befriend a toilet? no...

Truth. If your looking to ascend - ABC - always be closing. Tell her it’s fuck or walk. Hit the bricks pal! That’s a tight window of time.

It never goes the other way successfully, if you think by being a loyal friend over time you will get something more your kidding yourself.

High IQ bro

If you befriemd a foid, you start to develop feelings and thats no good
Completely nailed it. This is almost always the cause of cuck behavior, men befriend foids in hopes that she'll one day feel something for him, and they develop feelings for her when they otherwise wouldn't.

Best to nip that shit in the bud and make sure you absolutely never become friends with them, so you never develop feelings for them.

No woman wants to be my friend anyways

haha how when no girl wants to be my friend

But when friends ara scarce, then even females can be used as partners for outsidemaxxing :/

You have no interest to have a female friend.
She would complain on you when some brutes would pump and dump her.
"I'm so grateful I have a friend like yourself."
"B-but..."
"Oh don't be silly, you're like my little brother."

But when friends ara scarce, then even females can be used as partners for outsidemaxxing :/
I'd rather do it by myself tbh. There's nothing to be gained by being a subservient cuck to a female, ever. That's basically how every friendzone ends up being 99.99% of the time.
haha how when no girl wants to be my friend
It's better than being friends with a girl, trust me.

i couldnt be friends even if i wanted to

You can't be friends with opppsite sex, unless she's your mother or sister etc. You can't go beyond your biology.

You mostly won't get into a relationship with a female through being friends anyways

Especially as an incel. I shouldn't have to explain why you should never be friends with a foid in the first place, but you should absolutely never put yourself in that situation because:
1. Females aren't your fucking "friend".
2. Females make the worst "friends" in the world, if you could even call them friends.
3. Females are really, really boring.
4. Females will only use you for their personal gain and discard you. Quite a friend, eh?
5. Being friendzoned and being a utility for nothing is pure cuckoldry.

Whatever you do, never ever become friends with a female. Never associate with them. Just save your time and do something meaningful rather than being a slave to your """"friend"""".
Male friends also dont give you sex and use you as an utility though.

Im even too ugly to be friends with them

dont have to worry about this, never even had the opportunity to

I wish I had a foid friend but I can't I'm friendless

yeah i learned it the bad way

Don't have to tell me twice :feelsgah:

Its literally pointless to be friends with them in the 1st place, rather would have my balls cut off