Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never Approached: Should I try?

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I will be going to a club and different bars/pubs with a friend this weekend,
I've been to these places many times with different friends but I never approached a foid ever in my life.

Should I try approaching a foid after some drinking? how do I know which ones to approach?
When I used to go, I noticed that most single foids are with friends female or male.

No you will go er

Of course you should

cold approach is a death sentence, i would strongly recommend against it

Don't do it, no matter what the copers say, dating apps and messaging women who know you is ironically the only way, if you're not chad or close with women they don't like a stranger man hitting on them irl

Don't do it, no matter what the copers say, dating apps and messaging women who know you is ironically the only way, if you're not chad or close with women they don't like a stranger man hitting on them irl

You should only approach foids if they show interest in you. When women say 'I want guys to approach me' they don't mean all men. They mean the guys they are attracted to aka Chad. If you have any doubt whether a woman is interested in you or not, then she's not. Women wear their hearts on their sleeves. Women don't give mixed signals to Chad

Yes go ahead and come to talk to us about how it went

yeah you should but don't go to any foids that have male freinds since you're competing with them on who's gonna fuck her
also don't go to any femalios with other femalios friends since they might change her mind about having sex with u and tell her that you're ugly