Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Never approach women at the gym"

i'd nut on her face assuming she wouldn't scream

these people will literally crucify us if we stare at them for 1 slight second

Never approach women in general

The rules are different for us. For some reason normies will never admit this to themselves. Its as if their programming prevents them from understanding this simple fact.

GBpXGNJXAAEUkSn

why are incels going to the gym? you wont get no pussy.

These fucking sluts need to be killed in the most gruesome and painful ways imaginable

These fucking sluts need to be killed in the most gruesome and painful ways imaginable
Agreed. I am imagining myself standing over her with a dull machete in my hand while wearing an ISIS style mask and slowly sawing off her head as she screams in agony and begs for her life. BTW, I too am a fellow Hobbsian and firmly believe that his posulations vindicate authoritarianism of all manner and sort and likewise resonate with the Blackpill sensibilities of most incels who recognize the primal and bestial nature of humanity, particularly in its female manifestations.

My dad's only dating advice ever was to approach women at the gym. If only he knew the absolute state.

I would rail her

Hell I've had an obese toilet accuse me of looking at her. She would barely be in my peripheral vision and only to about the shins with where she was.

Hell I've had an obese toilet accuse me of looking at her. She would barely be in my peripheral vision and only to about the shins with where she was.
we cant even go to the gym without being fucked over by foids