Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Never apologize to a bitch on the phone

Typical (((white))) foid in 2019 tbh. Slave to the bbc.

This what will happen when you betabuxx

This what will happen when you betabuxx
Betabuxxing a foid not even half your looksmatch that cheats on you with a bbc, that's the state of cucks in relationships these days trying to shame incels.

Is it wrong to think every time I see degenerates like this how much happier I'd be in seeing a bullet go through their heads?

Just has the volume on and skipped to like a third of the way through. Bitch was a coal burner from the start; her ex boyfriend was black too.
Just has the volume on and skipped to like a third of the way through. Bitch was a coal burner from the start; her ex boyfriend was black too.

I can’t even begin to imagine the amount of hours I’ve spent on xvideos

I hope she gets beheaded by muslims.

Gotta love seeing videos like this. Foids only show their true colors when they are with Chad and Tyrone.

never have tbh and never will, whenever cashiers or customer service foids on phone say their fake "have a nice day" i never say you too, cuck if u do

never have tbh and never will, whenever cashiers or customer service foids on phone say their fake "have a nice day" i never say you too, cuck if u do
Telling a customer service hoe "have a nice day" is the same as telling her "enjoy getting fucked by a bbc later today."