Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never, absolute never, appear attractive to foids from a safe distance

• Thread starter alone_in_the_end
  • Start date
alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
If you can manage to look attractive to foids from some distance, make every effort to not, this is a advice for tallcels that are trying to looksmaxx. Never ever be good looking from a distance, I have been trying to looksmaxx for 4 years now, gymceling, dressing better and using fillers in my shoes to appear 3cm taller.

But like a lot of people here, I can't do anything about my 3/10 ugly face, unless I have surgery, but I don't have this type of money. Ever since I started looksmaxxing, I have been receiving triple the number of insults from foids and fucking hell I was angry trying to understand why, why I am always the target. Now I understand, the reason is simple when they see you from a distance they can't see your face, so to know how you really looks they go all the way from where they are to cross path with you and when they see the real you, they feel betrayed.

They think they saw a attractive guy from a distance, but when they come near enough, they feel anger and resentment, thinking how dare this subhuman make me think he was worthy of my time and effort to see him. From time to time, I hear the "Oh no no, he is actually ugly", "I told he was ugly", "Ugh no, very ugly" and other variants.

Don't waste your time with looksmaxx if the first thing you are trying to make it better isn't your face, everything else will only make you receive more insults.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back