Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Neutered cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
35429043 969287919912818 868533496392450048 n
I can't breath

Oh please tell me its fake...

Two good boys(dogs on leashes) for one queen :feelskek:

The man of the future.

Fake, quit posting this alt right trash propaganda.

What's the big deal? Men get vasectomy so they can fuck without worrying about pregnancy.. Or is this a guy that is known for being a cuck?

I know a dog irl that looks just like that dog.

Probably means vasectomy.

imagine getting dogged intentionally

^ Alt rightists are the biggest cucks, never seen so many woman worshipping fags in my life. They are usually the ones getting their asses beat by counterprotesters as well.

imagine being a vasectomycuck.........holy shit......

Incredibly disgusting.
It's one thing to be low T and not realize it or something like that, but to come out and admit it to this extreme...
This is a way of giving up on life even more intensely than your average inces.is user.

Average male in 2020 tbh

Alt rightists are the biggest cucks, never seen so many woman worshipping fags in my life
You're right. These Alt Rightcels would cheerfully send all ethnic incels like me to the gas chambers to please their white aryan queens.

^ Alt rightists are the biggest cucks, never seen so many woman worshipping fags in my life. They are usually the ones getting their asses beat by counterprotesters as well.
Lol, counter protester SJW cucks are the ones getting stabbed and run over by alt. right Chads.

They should all be neutered

who the fuck names their dog "Tin Tin"
wtf

I thought he mightve had testicular cancel till the vegan part.

Also those who feed obligate carnivores vegan diets deserve to have their nuts chopped off

Poor guy. Low T is a hell of a way to go.

physically or chemically castrated? or was it just a vasectomy?

Alt rightists are the biggest cucks, never seen so many woman worshipping fags in my life. They are usually the ones getting their asses beat by counterprotesters as well.

Poor dog. Can’t eat meat and got his balls cut off.. fuck this gay earth

What's the big deal? Men get vasectomy so they can fuck without worrying about pregnancy.. Or is this a guy that is known for being a cuck?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: