Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Neurotypicals make me homicidal/suicidal!!"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

"It's impossible for me to not see girls as a rotting meat sack..."

"I cannot accept that we're just mere breeding machines, constantly trying to impress the other gender."

This poor aspergercel has reached the point of no return on his copes, and only has the rope or the rifle scope ahead of him.

Last edited:
this guy is so autistic there isn't any hope for him whatsoever

the foids on this sub never cease to make me rage

Last edited:
Based and Meshuggahpilled

Last edited:

"It will happen"

Right, because that's how it works for her. Reddit is actually blackpill central, yet somehow the cucks don't get it.

There’s no better time to use this than now
A54B0BC7 90DE 413E 8897 1B5EC89376E1

He might go ER

The amount of suicidefuel and ragefuel being posted on the sub right now is incredible. But remember, spreading the blackpill/redpill is against the rules!

Only the bluepill is allowed!

Let's see how consistent the bluepilled world view is...

Meanwhile...

J F L :lul:

Last edited:
It's over for them

And how can you faggots critisize his beautifull post?

And how can you faggots critisize his beautifull post?
This. He is the platonic ideal of the aspERgERcel.

Perhaps too unrefined, but that's precisely what makes him beautiful!

This. He is the platonic ideal of the aspERgERcel.

Perhaps too unrefined, but that's precisely what makes him beautiful!
Only autist is true man. NT should not exist.
No. What makes him beautifull is his tastes and his hatred for NT abomination.
The difference between autistic and NT is;
NT lives in bad faith he pretends to accept truths while he doesnt - ambiguity is his nature.
Autistic - as you faggots call them- accept truth with seriousness and never shrinks from it.
And how can you liars pretend to be rebels or whatever if you critisize serious intentions of people?

Last edited:
What makes him beautifull is his tastes and his hatred for NT abomination.
Of course, but the fact that he states his hatred for NTs without any subtility and doesn't show the least bit of "empathy" for the NT experience whatsoever is what I respect most about him.

I am cucked in this regard; in his place I would have offered at least offer some contextualization to NT cattle. For example, I would have said that it's okay for NTs to not share my special interests, because even if they did, they would just ruin them anyway. But this ascribes too high a degree of tolerance to their existence, which I now realize.

this guy is so autistic there isn't any hope for him whatsoever

There is no salvation for the aspergercel in this world of eternal struggle. He understands intuitively that existence within larger society will always entail suffering for him (blackpill) and he's therefore not drawn in by the various fruits (bluepills) society and the eternal femoid (one of the (((serpent)))'s many heads) that so diligently runs its errands attempt to seduce and sedate him with and instead shuns it. This is ultimately a sound attitude as whatever "hope" there might be for people like us inevitably entails munching a lot of bluepills, soy and self deception

Of course, but the fact that he states his hatred for NTs without any subtility and doesn't show the least bit of "empathy" for the NT experience whatsoever is what I respect most about him.

I am cucked in this regard; in his place I would have offered at least offer some contextualization to NT cattle. For example, I would have said that it's okay for NTs to not share my special interests, because even if they did, they would just ruin them anyway. But this ascribes too high a degree of tolerance to their existence, which I now realize.
Emphaty? No
Never.

No fucking tolerance you are weakling
And here is the thing; why would he bother hiymself with such charming things as "subtility" and "emphaty" to dirty NT world that denies the very his existence?
There is no salvation for the aspergercel in this world of eternal struggle. He understands intuitively that existence within larger society will always entail suffering for him (blackpill) and he's therefore not drawn in by the various fruits (bluepills) society and the eternal femoid (one of the (((serpent)))'s many heads) that so diligently runs its errands attempt to seduce and sedate him with and instead shuns it. This is ultimately a sound attitude as whatever "hope" there might be for people like us inevitably entails munching a lot of bluepills, soy and self deception
Absolutely right.

Last edited:
FFS this shit just kills me. At least I’m not autistic, that would be the last nail in the coffin,

Based

r/aspergers is full of foids and bluepillers. It’s not a welcome environment for people like me.