Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Neurotypicals/Friendhavers Should Be Banned: Being NT is a Fakecel Trait!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
First, how can you be NT if you claim to be ugly, that doesn’t make sense. Why would sexhavers invite an ugly man to anything when people treat ugly people with suspicion and refuse to approach them?

Second, you’re a volcel if you aren’t trucel looking, you could’ve been popular in Highschool/College and Just Be Firstmaxxed.

Third, you are privileged because you get invited to parties and have a social life on Friday Night Trucel hours unlike 90% of users here. How can you claim to suffer the same amount of loneliness as everyone else?

Fourth, NTcels have a superiority complex and look down on non NTcels as basement dwellers and not trying hard enough with the same thought process as IT cucks with just make friends bro, take jewpills and go to therapy. :soy:

Fifth, you’re statistically more likely to ascend than any other type of incel, you can statusmaxx and moneymaxx to compensate for poor SMV to a much higher degree. Most of the oldest users to post here have been autistcels and other mentalcels.

Last edited:
@erenyeager @yez :bigbrain:

Fakecels.is what did you expect LMAO

As a neurotypical member of this forum, I feel personally offended by this post and will be reporting you on grounds of discrimination

There are plenty of ugly Neurotypicals, ugliness only correlates with High Neuroticism and mental instability in toilets, in men ugliness doesn't correlate with "an ugly personality". While most people subconsciously hate us ugly people men aren't openly judgemental towards us and while toilets like to gossip negatively about their ugly friends they are still friends with ugly people.

People with ADHD have much more social relationships than even Neurotypical people, so not all non-NT people are the same.

Autism is an exclusively male disadvantage (as females with Autists, despite being even more socially retarded, are accepted) and I'd say that a part of the a issue as many Autistic men don't initiate social relationships (note that as a man you ALWAYS have to initiate relationships, even with other men). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

As a neurotypical member of this forum, I feel personally offended by this post and will be reporting you on grounds of discrimination
Online: 558d 3h 23m
“Neurotypical”

It is discrimination, I'm Autistic but I don't think that we should be excluding NTcels simply because we have more barriers to overcome. :feelswhat::blackpill:

It is discrimination, I'm Autistic but I don't think that we should be excluding NTcels simply because we have more barriers to overcome. :feelswhat::blackpill:
They still deserve to be banned for gaslighting non NTcels in my fourth point and always strawmanning the NTpill with but muh autistic Chad slays. :feelstastyman:

:yes: normal = fakecel :yes:

@erenyeager @yez :bigbrain:
What does this mean by tagging me. I already know how screwed I am with the ass burgers boyo. But still good thread:feelsokman::feelsthink:

0 real friends who actually care for me, I am reclusemaxxing now and dont trust anyone anymore :feelsUgh:

They still deserve to be banned for gaslighting non NTcels in my fourth point and always strawmanning the NTpill with but muh autistic Chad slays. :feelstastyman:

@Sennacherib @ERadicator @BraincelsRefugee @Stopping@Nothing19

@Sennacherib @ERadicator @BraincelsRefugee @Stopping@Nothing19
As much as I hate NTs, there are some exceptions such as them having been born with literal facial deformities and in those cases they are indeed one of us. Autistic Chads do exist also, yet they slay with no problems whatsoever and they barely have to do anything :feelsclown:

At the end of the day, Jaw is law, height is right, skin is win, good eyes are a prize, hair is fair, frame is the name of the game :society:

As much as I hate NTs, there are some exceptions such as them having been born with literal facial deformities and in those cases they are indeed one of us. Autistic Chads do exist also, yet they slay with no problems whatsoever and they barely have to do anything :feelsclown:

At the end of the day, Jaw is law, height is right, skin is win, good eyes are a prize, hair is fair, frame is the name of the game :society:
A truly ugly, deformed man would be a social leper, why would sexhavers and chads hang out with a trucel?

Today I had to explain to my new psychiatrist (5th so far) that I had no friends. He asked about my social life. I was just brutally honest lol, no point of hiding it at 29 years old

DIE DIE DIE FRIENDHAVERS!

@Incelius Savage