Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Netflix releases movie which shows foids true nature

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Its called "cuties". 11 yo foids are twerking and shit, finally some company growing a fucking spine and show what kind of giant whores foids are.

It's the tribe making movies where they sexualize children, history is repeating itself

fapfuel for pedocels

fapfuel for pedocels
Sort of. I think a lot of pedocels aren't really into niggers
Dance Moms was a lot better fapfuel in that regard since a lot of the real cuties were white and pristine

finally ITfags will have something to jerk off to.

Twerking has always looked very unattracrive imo. It's degenerate, nigger shit.

I don't even get that far to think it's degenerate. I simply think "How is flailing your ass to make it flab and jiggle considered dancing and how is that supposed to be attractive?"

Are some guys looking at it as a challenge? Because I'm going to guess it's not easy sticking your dick in something that is moving as if it's having an epileptic fit.

Its called "cuties". 11 yo foids are twerking and shit, finally some company growing a fucking spine and show what kind of giant whores foids are.
Just nuke hollywood

Sort of. I think a lot of pedocels aren't really into niggers
Dance Moms was a lot better fapfuel in that regard since a lot of the real cuties were white and pristine
That fat bitch instructor on that dance moms always came across as an obnoxious cunt but then the mothers were no better.

Dr. Pizza got busted in the wrong time.
When he would be out of jail, that flick would be considered as a classic of our time.

Doesn't surprise me at all.
The last time I went out (1 month and half ago) I saw a probably 9 yo foid with ripped denim shorts and crop top.
She was with her family.

Doesn't surprise me at all.
The last time I went out (1 month and half ago) I saw a probably 9 yo foid with ripped denim shorts and crop top.
She was with her family.
I see this kind of shit so often, and the argument that its "hot outside" is so retarded because even I manage to cover myself more than the average foid lol

Everything about humans and biological life is degenerate

DanceMoms

28 million views, seems pretty popular

if it was just the lolis I might give it a chance but the roastie mom with the grating voice kills the mood tbh

Ex machina is a good movie tbh it shows robot foids true nature and how far can a simpcel go to find "love".Brutal ending no more spoilers