Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Netflix literally giving away blackpills.

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
They made this movie called Out of my league. Basically its a foid lusting after a chad.
Will never watch it. Absolute ragefuel.

This is the summary https://dmtalkies.com/out-of-my-league-summary-ending-explained-2021-italian-film-alice-filippi/
Out of My League, the film’s heroine, Marta, suffers from an incurable genetic disease
Since childhood, Marta has dreamed of marrying a guy like Zac Efron or David Beckham, someone totally out of her league
Marta never dated before because the guys she liked were way out of her league.
“There’s way more dignity in being rejected by someone out of my league.” -This is what entitlement looks like.
-The foid stalks this chad and wants him to fuck her whereas her looksmatch is hoping that he will get a tinder match.

soon she finds out that Arturo is filthy rich and royal and exceptionally out of her league.
Marta didn’t tell Arturo about her rare genetic condition. Unaware of the fact, Arturo took her on a date night for a ride on a gondola.
-Foids lie to get pumped and dumped by chads.
In the end, Arturo found out about an experimental therapy designed by Dr. Fahim on pneumology that could increase her survival statistics up to 19 percent.
-Foid used the chad to get her treatment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQM54p9IKZs

What's the genetic disease? I can't date actual good men with weak jaw or heightitis

you will eat the bugs and you will be happy

I remeber raiding this movie's trailer with other italian incels

I remeber raiding this movie's trailer with other italian incels
Based, But there is no point in it, yt will delete the comments it doesnt see fit, the video will get more views and it will rank it up.

Based, But there is no point in it, yt will delete the comments it doesnt see fit, the video will get more views and it will rank it up.
Remember just a year ago when you could truly say you didn't even know what "big tech" was?

her hair is fucked up

There is no films to watch. Movies are full of bluepills and if there are blackpills they are wrapped in romantic and heroic plots or something like that.
I mean the comments on the video