Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Netflix is probably ruining another Anime (One Piece) by making it live action.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
We all know Netflix likes to go woke. They made a live action of "Death Note" where they just made a character black who is originally white.

Now they are wanting to make live action of One Piece. Great, can't wait for an amazing anime that I grew up with to be ruined by woke Netflix.

Ok but honestly,
I am hoping this will be better than Death Note. Eiichiro Oda himself will be executive producer. They are pumping a lot of budget in this. Pls dont ruin One piece.

Lifuefuel for Ethnicels

It’s not anime if it’s live action, its garbage.

not everything needs to be live action, you fucking greedy joos

Just don’t watch theory

I don’t even have Netflix because I don’t like paying to be brainwashed by zog media. Fuck paying for that cancerous service with shit media.

One piece was already ruined.

Stopped watching that shit. It's freaking endless.

They’re gonna ruin Steins;Gate too which is apparently also getting a live-action adaptation by (((Hollywood)))

why the fuck are they live actioning everyfuckingthing, it doesn't work jewllywood

It was already gay so it doesnt matter

The long march to ruin everything males enjoy. Nothing will go untainted.

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: fuck I hate modern media. why cant we get anything original?? all we get now is "teehee what if we took an original piece but made it more black/female/gay"

Dafuck with soyflix

Why do they even want to turn it into a live-action series anyways? Anime gets a pass for its content because it is animated and relatively obscure. Netflix will not allow the same fan service. More importantly, it will be hard to portray literally everything about One Piece in live-action. It will just be CGI which makes me wonder what’s the point if it will all be artificial anyways.

Fuck shitflix. Why waste time on their trash list of boring shows when you just know breaking bad was the best one that ever existed.

Netflix is just normie cope garbage

JFL @ watching anime.