Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Netflix is anti Asian

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
based Netflix fuck CCP.
btw CCP is making counter propaganda movies. in Wolf Warrior 2, a CCP movie, the white man is the villain and a team of AMWF kill him.

Elites want China to submit but they won't so they will try to isolate/destroy them instead.

netflix is a leftist cesspool. all they is promote faggotry, feminism and race mixxing. what did youexpect?

i hate nexflix, im glad those niggas never got any shekels from me
I still pay for them as easier than pirating sometimes

It was satisfying to watch the noodlewhore getting her neck broken. She got what she deserved for worshipping white chads.

Also, I believe China is used as a scapegoat in the movie. The show is actually criticizing the US for using China as an excuse to launch its own evil plans. I don't see it spreading hate toward Asians or even China in any sense.

China should just buy out hollywood and show how much modern american white men are weak simps marrying ugly low iq asian foids from overcrowded china and dark skinned asian jungle island foids
The narrative that all white man is chad has infiltrated asian foid minds and it needs to be addressed head on using china's propaganda arm.

But i actually believe the opposite of that. Stopping race mixing is not the intention of China. I believe they are covertly associated with China bad, chinese women need tonbe westernized mentallity. Remember tiktok is a propoganda arm? They had the trend of "wipe out white people by marrying and fucking them out of existence". China is crazy and actually just put that out there

to be honest i think china wants as many of their over population to spill over and destabilize culture identities in other parts of the world. Similarly to how this worm: I'm filipino and from our tiny group of over crowded islands youll find huge filipino groups of migrant workers in every major city in the world. They have a deep cultural foothold in every major western city.

China and philippines are frenemies so they keep an eye on each other's socio-economic programs. I can believe china might start doing the same but instead of importing western culture like filipinos do from west to east, china will implement a pussy version of manifest destiny pushing pro-Chinese people (covertly pro-china) into the west either through population (hapa) mergings or taking over feminism courses in universities and colleges that are pro chinese female white male.

other places in the world they are going to make similar plays:
they also are converting africa by enriching them with loans for infrastructure. China is going to start breeding the beast out of African genetics. Keep an eye out on soy production in Africa. Once soy based farming takes a foothold, youll start seeing african men with bitchtits and lowiq ugly asian gf/wives. The population of will breed out their old racial tensions. Then youll see African universities teaching chinese and english. Most likely an increase in medical colleges will be funded by the chinese in the next 10-20 years so they can help implement legal organ harvesting programs (through natural death and accidental dismemberment) which is a trillion dollar market since only wealthy need transplants. The socioeconomic disparity between world wealthy and the poor low infrastructure africans is a huge markup regarding medical organs. China will tap into it so even fat Americans can import fresh african lungs, eyes, heart, kidney and etc

also on their target list is the muslim countries. They are building a railway and oil pipeline system from china to iraq/iran oil industry. China is going to deculturalize a bunch of muslim countries and use women and trade to get a foothold into their lives of those many men who are not oil-prince families. They aren't going to use soy for the take down. Instead China is investing huge amounts in EV vehicles and carbon free electric production. But they will burn all the OPEC oil they can to get to carbon-free energy saturation point. At that point oil countries are in deep contracts with China for crude get btfo and the oil buying suddenly stops. China will own the iraqi and irani deserts and force these countries to buy the chinese tech for Carbonless electric production. Infrastructure loans are modern tithing to an empire. Turn the desert oasis cities into international tech centers where china can infiltrate and steal research. China loves stealing tech and they need an international place to make the new tech center for innovation. A crumbling crude oil country will be desperate to pour their trillions of capital built on centuries of oil sales into becoming tech innovators (already on their backup plans according to journal articles) by buying in talent. They have a history of international talent buying since they are low iq in their own population. Even their teenage oil princes fly in western ig foids to suck their weiner and to pee on when bored lol. Gross western foids.
iraq and iran people is not going to be flooded with asians at the oil-prince heir caste level.... it will be a trojan horse technique instead. China is going to bring in wmaf tech couples and push feminist ideologies into the countries. They make it safe for western white foids who want to make huge money in tech. A huge inrush of westernized foidd. Race mix them with prince-heir sandies. Fully destroy those muslim conservative ideals in the upcoming century.

not sure what the playbook is for latin America. They might just allow it to implode then plan to move in when family cartels are at its weakest... or they move in with illegal medical organ transplant run by cartels. Causing a single cartel to take out other competition. Easier to work with 1 shadow government per country or region than effectively multiple cartel shadow governments. Avocados as an industry make huge cartel money, organ harvesting at china's scale will cause a deep discrepancy between cartels that can and cant follow the business model. Watch for an increase is disappearances at the usa border states and vacation spots and organ harvesting urban legends to be confirmed. Thats when it becomes a systematic industry if that is how china puts a harness on them.

as an oldcel and delusionmaxxedcel and globalistconspiracycel this is my theory on china
wmaf is just the start and china
is going to use the same playbook as
((hollywood)) race mixing. We are at the bottom of the exponential curve only increasing up. And the recent visible wmaf bmaf increase will only avalanche faster globally and reach saturation in only a few decades, less than a century at max.

You all want government given wives. China might actually cause incels worldwide to receive government licensed wives ironically. Just pay 10% taxes back to china or a fee for every hapa child (so wife and child can continue to receive chinese citizen benefits). Chinese citizenship would be useful for when china is the dominant power and allows the child upwards social and geographic mobility. Divorce would just be allowed by the women so the china can get a cut of the divorce amounts. They can help remarry you but the divorce risk will always be there.

obviously prostitution would also be chinese run. Global empires are built on being able to migrate people around. Its just a fact. Legal prostitution of chinese citizens will just add to their income

These fucking retards didn't even watch it. It's not even long it's just a feature-length movie split up into 4 pieces. Secretary Wilson is the main villain and is purposefully trying to false flag shit on China in order to provoke a war that he can profit from.

Let's be honest, Asians do this shit to themselves. Resident evil is an asian owned IP and features white people who save the world in every single game.

Do you see America mass producing games that feature other asians as the main character? Of course not because they don't worship them or any other ethnicity, unlike Asian people.

A theme that seems to be common with ethnicity that have pale skin is that they want to be white, and if they can't be white, they want to worship whiteness. This mental illness and smooth brained thinking has existed and gotten worse since the world wars

Asians don't even like other Asians.

They barely create games that focus mainly on them, and love to make games thT feature stark white protagonists with stereotypical American heroes who spout one liners. Hell, Leon Kennedy, the whitest and blondest character ever created specifically loves Asian women. He denied Ashley Williams (prime jb) for Ada Wong.

Asians have a fetish with pairing white men with their women, it's fucking gross and hilarious at the same time.

It'd hard to feel bad for Asians when both the women AND men are subservient to whites.

Asians are seen as a joke because they act like they are.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, Asians do this shit to themselves. Resident evil is an asian owned IP and features white people who save the world in every single game.

They barely create games that focus mainly on them, and love to make games feature stark white protagonists with stereotypical American heroes who spout one liners. Hell, Leon Kennedy, the whitest and blondest character ever created specifically loves Asian women.

It'd hard ti feel bad for Asians when both the women AND men are subservient to whites.

this show is made by japs, not netflix.
TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd. ([UWSL]株式会社トムス・エンタテインメント)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]aznidentity wrong about this one.[/UWSL]

They barely create games that focus mainly on them, and love to make games feature stark white protagonists with stereotypical American heroes who spout one liners. Hell, Leon Kennedy, the whitest and blondest character ever created specifically loves Asian women.

It'd hard ti feel bad for Asians when both the women AND men are subservient to whites.

I actually agree with you

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUBf79KC2Ko

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxZGe0DFDCw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2i6A3nLdLs

Japanese women reacting to it

Also

Japanese women goes to Japan to get sperm doner, picks White guy from Nordic countires, she said she doesn't care for race

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RElTg9P9CKE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFONj2SPAs

this show is made by japs, not netflix.
TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd. ([UWSL]株式会社トムス・エンタテインメント)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]aznidentity wrong about this one.[/UWSL]
I was agreeing with them though :feelshaha:

no, you were disagreeing with them.
aznidentity thinks whites did this, when japs did.
I read your other comment wrong. But yeah you're right.

Asians are doing this to themselves

based Netflix fuck CCP.
btw CCP is making counter propaganda movies. in Wolf Warrior 2, a CCP movie, the white man is the villain and a team of AMWF kill him.
honestly both sides are retarded i even checked this movies and something tells me that 'white women' was russian

Pedoflix is disgusting like that, it's a mass control tool, it's not much more than expected.

Last edited:
do shit to Asian guys and pretend it's not racist.
Red Dawn type stuff and anti-Hitler stuff isn't necessarily seen as anti-white so why should opposing the Chinese Communist Party be seen as inherently racist?

Are you amongst the "covid came from bats randomly in nature " or "US dropped the virus in china" crowd, and not blaming Wuhan Coronavirus Lab?

Do you see America mass producing games that feature other asians as the main character? Of course not because they don't worship them or any other ethnicity, unlike Asian people.

A theme that seems to be common with ethnicity that have pale skin is that they want to be white, and if they can't be white, they want to worship whiteness. This mental illness and smooth brained thinking has existed and gotten worse since the world wars

They barely create games that focus mainly on them, and love to make games thT feature stark white protagonists with stereotypical American heroes who spout one liners. Hell, Leon Kennedy, the whitest and blondest character ever created specifically loves Asian women. He denied Ashley Williams (prime jb) for Ada Wong.

Asians have a fetish with pairing white men with their women, it's fucking gross and hilarious at the same time.

It'd hard to feel bad for Asians when both the women AND men are subservient to whites.

DAYUM DA WYPIPO BAD

most of hollywood movies before cucking featured WMWF couples and sure that most CHYNAmovies features AMAF movies

@IncelCream @ThoughtfulCel As the normies on MGTOW say, do not believe what foids say but do

Attachments

• 03u9zqfpzqa71.png
    03u9zqfpzqa71.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 54
I watched that series and it was actually pretty enjoyable. Too bad there were only 5 episodes. But the scenes with Leon were quite good

so much retardation, I don't even know where to start.

- aznidentity is a bunch of retarded cucks for worshipping China. The Chinese Communist Party does more to oppress ricecels than anyone else in the world.
- all these genetic losers thinking they're "winners" when they see a good looking guy from their race banging a woman from another race. no, that doesn't make you a winner, that makes you a cuck
- netflix is gay and far-left propaganda, funny that they're being bashed by leftist reddit tho, redditcucks are too retarded to properly identify allies and enemies

I just wish all these various leftist groups would destroy each other in civil wars and leave based altrightcels as the lords and masters of a new patriarchy with mandatory looksmatched, racematched relationships

Are you amongst the "covid came from bats randomly in nature " or "US dropped the virus in china" crowd, and not blaming Wuhan Coronavirus Lab?
Jews did it. It was jews.

This, Asians are pathetic. I wish America would just nuke Asia and they'd all die so I wouldn't have to feel bad about being the same race as them anymore.

based Netflix fuck CCP.
Keep crying for China.

I don't go on aznidentity at all. Its just too depressing to be totally honest.

But from reading that, it sounds pretty much true. You see, Anglo-Jewish cumskin males see us Asian men as a very serious threat (yellow peril).

Its not even that we are a sexual threat as white Anglo foids are very clearly repulsed by us. But its the mere thought that one day we might actually ascend and there might be some equality as opposed to the current situation where you literally see more WMAF couples than White couples in places like SF/Seattle/LA.

And these motherfuckers are the same ones saying "muh race is dying" and blaming Jews. When it takes two to tango. Theyre putting out the carrot, youre the one thats actually falling for it. No one is forcing you at gunpoint to mate with noodlewhores and make the situation for Asian men 10x worst than it already is.

Last edited:
Jews and Chinese Communists combined

in fact I am sure jews have infiltrated CCP
Jews created the CCP.

I think aznidentity is right about the West. All asians should leave white countries and return to their home countries to escape racism!