Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Netflix Black mirror s3ep5: "Men against fire" I think tells the coming future for incels.

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
[SPOILER ALERT]
I watched this yesterday even though it has been there since 2016. In a post war not so good world, villages are ravaged, food stolen by what they call Roaches, they look like monsters with sharp teeth and move and growl like zombies. Special military forces with implants that augments their vision and other senses are tasked with taking down Roaches, the protagonist is a soldier black male. The Squad goes on a raid, and the protagonist kills 2 roaches but is hit with a strobe of flashlight.
Later the implant begins to malfunction, but diagnostics say the implants are working fine. Later the protagonist is in shock when he realizes the roaches are infact humans. This finally leads him to learn the truth that the flashlight was indeed created by a roach to interfere with the implants making the soldiers know the truth. There was a Eugenic genetic screening program and all humans with cancer, incurable medical conditions, poor genes are designated as unworthy to live. But The military would empathize with these humans begging for life and would not kill them, hence the implants make them look like monsters and thus make the military trigger-happy.
It was a heartless foid who goes on a killing spreee in the episode and I think in the future incels would be categorized as roaches and shot by foid military run by foid feminist government . Infact they need not have implants for foids, since a foid would be happy pulling the trigger even without a implant on an incel. world would be a place only for chads and foids. We might need that flashlight.

I saw that episode. It's the classic propaganda machine episode. Most people don't realize how brainwashed they are, and they're convinced everyone else is brainwashed

my favourite is still shut up and dance

reminds me of the Outer Limits episode where the U.S. soldiers are injected with drugs so that their enemies (ricecels from Asia) looks like horrible insect aliens

Blackpill mirror

there's no need for implants, normies already don't recognize ugly males as humans

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrkhUHjgo7Y

I want memory recording implants just so normies can suffer like Liam. Something like the grain would destroy a lot of people's relationships. It'd also be the end of all delusional larping, people would have to post actual irl vods to back up their anecdotes or GTFO.

Last edited: