Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nervous breakdown while driving

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
A few days ago I wrote a post saying that I'm terrified of driving a car but I'll have to take it when I have to go to work (if I find a job). I did some driving practice with my dad and drove to a nearby town that was 30 minutes away. My father always scolded me, telling me that I'm a failure and that I drive badly and I started shouting like a madman, so much so that I felt sick, I felt my head spinning and I stopped at a petrol station to resume breath. Once I got home I collapsed on the bed from exhaustion. Not having the right chemical components in the brain like those of a normal person makes everything much more difficult and even things within everyone's reach become mountains to climb. I'm a failure, I would have preferred to live in the past in a time when useless people like me were shot and thrown into a ditch but unfortunately I'm forced to live.

Your first mistake was when you agreed to do this with your dad. Why? Clearly you didn't need him as I don't think he assisted you in driving.

Your first mistake was when you agreed to do this with your dad. Why? Clearly you didn't need him as I don't think he assisted you in driving.
I don't know, I don't know anything anymore

Does your dad usually yell at you? Would you say you love him as a father figure? If not then you might think of going no contact with him provided you've the funds to do so of course.

Does your dad usually yell at you? Would you say you love him as a father figure? If not then you might think of going no contact with him provided you've the funds to do so of course.
My father insults me constantly and I try to have as little contact with him as possible. Unfortunately I can't do anything because I don't have a job and I don't have money

Just run the normies over don't let them bully you remember you can kill them in your 2 ton metal machine and you should insult then from the window until they get out and then run them over and then tell the judge you saw a weapon and feared for your life you'll get off easily plus vehicular manslaughter always carries a lesser charge remember these helpful tips and you will be a straight stig like me