Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nerds aren't actually smart

a lot of 'smart' people in my school just spent a shit ton of time studying, if you're actually smart you don't really need to try

nerds are insufferable cunts obsessed with dumb shit to make up for being ugly freaks

a lot of 'smart' people in my school just spent a shit ton of time studying, if you're actually smart you don't really need to try

It's depends nerd is a wide spectrum, it might so low life incel and it could be a bill gates

High IQ people don't need to studycel as hard since they intuitively understand how to solve problems naturally and don't need to bruteforce through their way through their education by dedicating hours to monotonous routine and practice. If you define nerds as studycels that need to grind everyday to get a degree then yes, they aren't that smart. As in genius level intelligence.

Nerd is a pejorative it just means u have glasses for the most part maybe extra if u act a bit strange + ur scrawny/obese
High IQ people don't need to studycel as hard since they intuitively understand how to solve problems naturally and don't need to bruteforce through their way through their education by dedicating hours to monotonous routine and practice. If you define nerds as studycels that need to grind everyday to get a degree then yes, they aren't that smart. As in genius level intelligence.
"Nerd" was the original term for incels tbh.
It's depends nerd is a wide spectrum, it might so low life incel and it could be a bill gates
nerds are insufferable cunts obsessed with dumb shit to make up for being ugly freaks
Nerd just = glasses tbh. Nothing to do with these other stereotypes derived from movies if u have glasses ur seen as a nerd

Most nerds are smart enough to get a college degree and smart enough to stay out of trouble.

But…..not smart enough to know that it’s all pointless.
The only purpose in life is to fuck Stacy.
Everything else is just existing to make money to try to compensate for not fucking Stacy.

Most nerds are smart enough to get a college degree and smart enough to stay out of trouble.

But…..not smart enough to know that it’s all pointless.
The only purpose in life is to fuck Stacy.
Everything else is just existing to make money to try to compensate for not fucking Stacy.

not for me, my (main) purpose is to get high. even if I fucked a stacy, that's only 10 to 20 mins of pleasure. I can be high multiple times a day, or drop some acid and be fucked up for over 6 hours.

Some are, like the mathematically gifted ones placed in advanced classes who actually study and gain knowledge. Those that do nothing but jerk off to hentai and regurgitate garbage are not.

Yep. A truly intelligent man will obviously see how his body affects how people percieve him and why it is important. Many Athletes(not the niggers ones) like Alexander Karelin, Michael Phelps and Caeleb Dressel seem very intelligent if you hear them speak.

Ultimately I think labels like nerds or jocks are dumb as ultimately there are only two sorts of men. Successful ones and failures.