Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to increase iq and become smarter?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★★
I want to not be a dumbass and actually be smart.

Is there actually any way to do so?

Your IQ is fixed

Give me $ and I’ll tell you the (((secret)))

TAK-653 reportedly increases spatial IQ.

otherwise you can try nootropics like Dihexa, Semax, Selank. good for TBIs.

then you have certain nootropics for focus and memory, but they don't affect IQ.

TAK-653 reportedly increases spatial IQ.

otherwise you can try nootropics like Dihexa, Semax, Selank. good for TBIs.

then you have certain nootropics for focus and memory, but they don't affect IQ.
Are those a sort of drug?

Ima look into this cuz this sounds interesting

Your IQ is fixed, but I believe many people operate below their potential IQ. This might sound like a low-IQ statement, but hear me out. Engaging in activities like playing chess, solving puzzles, and coding can help you reach your full IQ potential. Personally, I've noticed that my thinking speed has improved since I started playing more Sudoku and chess. Before I started doing these activities (since I had nothing else to do in my free time except rotting and jerking off), I took an online IQ test and scored 103. After playing chess, doing more Sudoku, and solving puzzles, I took another IQ test, which I believe was the Mensa IQ test, and scored 115.

Read a lot of shit on the internet

I read voraciously to feed my brain cells

yes, some are even research chemicals

r/nootopics
r/nootropics
Leo and Longevity on YT (RIP)

get a pen and paper and take notes. fixing your brain isn't easy nor straightforward.
Nootropics are cope I took Ritalin and all it did was make me more anxious

Try ginkgo
OP is self proclaimed Low IQ. you cant just say "try gingko" and expect him to order the correct and only scientifically backed standardised version of gingko biloba (EGb 761), to take the right amount, to time his intake properly, or to even know what gingko does, how and why.

Reading and expanding knowledge is the only way

Nootropics are cope I took Ritalin and all it did was make me more anxious
ritalin is shit, no surprise there. do some digging and take nootropics meant for your specific needs, rather than the most common, prescribed drug

IQ is cope anyway.

I want to not be a dumbass and actually be smart.

Is there actually any way to do so?
Read philosophy or anything within the esoteric, history etc, play chess , meditate , learn human behavior etc.

OP is self proclaimed Low IQ. you cant just say "try gingko" and expect him to order the correct and only scientifically backed standardised version of gingko biloba (EGb 761), to take the right amount, to time his intake properly, or to even know what gingko does, how and why.
I prefer fresh leaves off the tree. Very of stimulate!

But anything is better than nothing

true dat. wish i had a gingko tree too
The only one of mine that survived was the one I gave to my neighbors for Christmas.

But there's a huge one in the nearest real town where I can grab a low hanging branch

same way you get better jawline and eye area

read more intellectually stimulating content, pick up a skill like coding, writing, etc, maybe watch videos on interesting topics, idk I was a nerd in school, never had to make an effort to be seen as “high IQ” or “smart”

read more intellectually stimulating content, pick up a skill like coding, writing, etc, maybe watch videos on interesting topics, idk I was a nerd in school, never had to make an effort to be seen as “high IQ” or “smart”
Damn. Yeah I should probably read more. I used to love reading but then school made me hate it lmaoo

Your IQ is fixed, but I believe many people operate below their potential IQ. This might sound like a low-IQ statement, but hear me out. Engaging in activities like playing chess, solving puzzles, and coding can help you reach your full IQ potential. Personally, I've noticed that my thinking speed has improved since I started playing more Sudoku and chess. Before I started doing these activities (since I had nothing else to do in my free time except rotting and jerking off), I took an online IQ test and scored 103. After playing chess, doing more Sudoku, and solving puzzles, I took another IQ test, which I believe was the Mensa IQ test, and scored 115.
Based

If you stop doing the same repetative shit and try new things to challenge your brain this may increase it. I guess it can be trained like anyother muscle. Do some problem solving and watch some David Attenborough documentaries and that should sort you out

Your IQ is fixed
This is generally true. Your true intelligence can and does change very slightly over the course of your life, but within very narrow parameters. Age, for example, will decrease it. You will still understand and process things, but a bit slower.

Your IQ is fixed
Cope. IQ comes from mother. Highest IQ Asian are Tamils. Even the highest IQ Indian was a Tamil foid.

Just breed with a high IQ trad Tamil foid to increase your bloodline IQ. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Tamil penmai

How do you get better at anything? By picking the path of least resistance. Follow whoever smart people follow. Try and understand them. Often times, they will have technical knowledge on many subjects. Niche forums have those people. My smart radar works well.

You will never become smarter per se (and how do you even measure that. IQ doesn’t count.) but you will seem much smarter.