Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nerds are the worst friends

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
Ive met up with nerds in the past
My latest one was through meetup.com
20-30 singles it said
I met up with them at the beach after a long drive
Most of them talked about the firms they worked at as accountants and programmers
Meanwhile i live with my parents and work for them for near minimum wage
I tried to chalk it up and say i was investing their money into cryptocurrency and the blockchain and yaddy yadda
Then they said they were all from some other place and asked me where i was from
And im like well im a local...
And theyre like uh well where are your friends at...
Then two 3/10 foids showed up and them they were like so how do yall know each other
And they were like meetup.com
Then they were like "from what?!
Yeah bitch where else from
Then they left. I also drank like a whole case of beer and made a fool out of myself.
So yeah its devastating knowing youre at the absolute bottom of the social ladder
Youd think nerds be able to sympathize but nope
Theyll just remind you what a freak show you are
Not the first time either, atleast normans treat you with sympathy like oh poor little fellow
It just made me want to rope
Its better to cope alone...

Dude what the fuck are you even saying

Your post is totally incoherent

Give me a TLDR

Low IQ post. Incels need to befriend incels so they don't get cucked/mogged into oblivion.

I was thinking of getting friends via Meetup.com. Thanks for the head up. Now I know that I shouldn't. That said, it is a great place to meet people and discuss things. Such as Crypto-Currencies seminars, exchanging ideas.

BRUHHHH you gotta be twelve beers in to understand this, but I only have six right now. It's one in the morning and I can't buy any the fucking sum bitches.

what the fuck are u even saying?

speak clear piece of shit

People investing other people's money in cryptocurrencies are generally scammer ... Your cover was really bad if you were seeking a bit of consideration from them.

Just hang around with thugs, dude.

>it sucks being on the bottom of the social ladder
This shit right here. I said it in another thread about clubs being gay. People don't join clubs alone, they join them with their friends, so if you try to join them as a loner, you're still the creepy loner with no friends amongst the group. Obviously if you were attractive it wouldn't matter and you would be accepted no matter what.

I've experienced the same shit where you try to go to some meet up and the fact you don't have a socially conventional life makes it near impossible to interact with anybody.

I have absolutely 0 friends,my only hope is pretending to befriend my brothers (who I hate and hope get acidfaced) and making friends through them.
The only thing is I'm such an autistic loser the only thing I could talk about would be rating random dudes lower thirds.

I have absolutely 0 friends,my only hope is pretending to befriend my brothers (who I hate and hope get acidfaced) and making friends through them.
The only thing is I'm such an autistic loser the only thing I could talk about would be rating random dudes lower thirds.

ill be your friend bro

Don't ever use meetup.com. They're just as cliquish, if not more than "normal" social interaction. Let's be real, people go there thinking they will meet women.

Just LDAR at this point. I couldn't understand all of it(like other users), but I guess some of your nerd friends backstabbed you?