Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nerd is just another synonym for incel tbh

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m not a nerd but I’m called that shit from niggers cuz I’m autistic & wear glasses. Also by niggers i usually mean them it’s literally them who for some reason have adopted this fucking word. Like bruh these people play video games & watch anime all fucking day and fucking call me a nerd how retarded.

Also I’m low iq and dumb as fuck I don’t get it. The people who call me this are quite frankly the same ones who mock me for being retarded. It’s so fucking dumb, this is why wearing glasses is a truecel trait. I’m also a giga framecel (my bmi is like 16 something), so it doesn’t make sense.

Idc if my glasses make me look more intelligent I’m literally subhuman and low iq. I have no permission and justification to wear glasses because I’m ugly and retarded. I need to start wearing contacts but damn i wish I started earlier. The usage of contacts and glasses should be separated by how high iq the person who’s prescribed them is.

Yeah, it used to be. Not anymore though.

being a ''nerd'' is cool now.

Brutal @Govid_Dorious
being a ''nerd'' is cool now.
True the interests that nerds obsessed over have become appropriated by normalfags. I don’t have these nerdy interests tbf but I wouldn’t mind being part of the subculture in the 2000s.

Get more stylish glasses

they are nerds out there who are fucking a lot while we are rotting here tbh..

even normies
I wouldn't call normies, that "love" Star Wars(the most popular franchise in the world) and think The Rise of Skywalker is a great movie, nerds.

I wouldn't call normies, that "love" Star Wars(the most popular franchise in the world) and think The Rise of Skywalker is a great movie, nerds.
guess it depends on the defininiton then. back then they were definitely called nerds.

“I love shy boys”

“Eww no, not that type ughh”

Last edited:
I’m not a nerd but I’m called that shit from niggers cuz I’m autistic & wear glasses. Also by niggers i usually mean them it’s literally them who for some reason have adopted this fucking word. Like bruh these people play video games & watch anime all fucking day and fucking call me a nerd how retarded.

Also I’m low iq and dumb as fuck I don’t get it. The people who call me this are quite frankly the same ones who mock me for being retarded. It’s so fucking dumb, this is why wearing glasses is a truecel trait. I’m also a giga framecel (my bmi is like 16 something), so it doesn’t make sense.

Idc if my glasses make me look more intelligent I’m literally subhuman and low iq. I have no permission and justification to wear glasses because I’m ugly and retarded. I need to start wearing contacts but damn i wish I started earlier. The usage of contacts and glasses should be separated by how high iq the person who’s prescribed them is.
a nerd can be a normie or a billionaire. An incel means you ARE A PIECE OF SHIT and no woman can ever respect you or fuck you

pretty much all people will get called nerds from normies. even nerdy pretty boys will be harassed by normies for being high iq and studying hard but a masculine chad will never be called that even if he wears glasses and do shit like studying.
being nerdy is being emasculated fag, i didn't get called things that sound like this but i saw some kids that were very famous just for having the best grades and they always got harrassed

Nigs in school left me alone for the most part. The bullying I faced came from older and taller curries

And yeah nig vocabulary is annoying as fuck. They abuse the term “nerd” as well as the term “corny”, and this isn’t even mentioning all their made up retarded words like “rizz”

And yeah nig vocabulary is annoying as fuck. They abuse the term “nerd” as well as the term “corny”, and this isn’t even mentioning all their made up retarded words like “rizz”
Unfortunately all gen z normies talk like this now, so it’s not even just nigs

Like bruh these people play video games & watch anime all fucking day
Play call of duty & watch naruto*

Normies generally don’t go beyond surface level with these things from what I’ve seen. They have nerdy interests but only the most mainstream franchises

Play call of duty & watch naruto*

Normies generally don’t go beyond surface level with these things from what I’ve seen. They have nerdy interests but only the most mainstream franchises
No but the people here are massive weebs. Just about most people here have watched even the most obscure anime’s massive fucking weebs basically

Idk or remember the difference if theres any between a nerd and a geek but geek to me sounds like something others would associate with incel

Imo the weaker it sounds, the more likely they'd associate it with us

L you have no rizz
average incel from ohio