Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Neoteny is why incels underestimate Elliot unattractiveness for women !

BrokenEnglish

BrokenEnglish

Banned
-
Hi guys first post here, i was a lurker here for 2 years and i saw several people saying that Elliot wasn't ugly, the problem is that women and men see beauty really differently.
The main problem of ER was his asian Neoteny, facial neoteny are seen radically different by women and men.
The race who is the most neotenous is the mongoloid race, and it's exactly because of neoteny that asian women are seen as beautiful and asian men as ugly and weak and feminine.
Neoteny on men can be attractive for a minority of teen girls if they are cute (like the KPOP fags) but if they are not cute like Elliot it's a fucking death sentence.
Elliot had a large feminine/baby face, the frame of 12 years old girl, was weak and short, and women in america are fucking disgusted by that, especially when you live in California full of tall white boys !

No, I make no excuses for the "I'm the 'bad' kind of neotenous, I'm cute in a 'bad' way" people.

he was moneymaxxed, carmaxxed, lived in LA and wasn't subhuman, could've ascended

Asperger made him really socially awkward and shy, that made him even more unattractive for girls.

I don't think E.R even had a face problem. He had the bone structure of a cat but wasn't a true-cel.

I don't think E.R even had a face problem. He had the bone structure of a cat but wasn't a true-cel.
He was unattractive for 95% of girls and his asperger made it impossible for him to ascend with the 5% left.

It is though.
It means the presence of childlike traits in an adult. It can mean a lot of things beyond "cuteness". Sure, a neotenous face implies cuteness, but a neotenous height is just a nicer way of calling someone a manlet. Neotenous wrists, neotenous bone structure, neotenous shoulders, those are all undesirable traits

Neoteny is not synonymous with cuteness.

Cuteness, babyishness, whatever the name you wanna give it, the argument being made here is "I'm too endearing and not manly enough." That's a bullshit argument.

Cuteness, babyishness, whatever the name you wanna give it, the argument being made here is "I'm too endearing and not manly enough." That's a bullshit argument.
You're extrapolating further meaning into a word that is synonym with "childlike". And just like that word, neoteny can mean things that are both good and bad. Like I said,
a neotenous face implies cuteness, but a neotenous height is just a nicer way of calling someone a manlet. Neotenous wrists, neotenous bone structure, neotenous shoulders, those are all undesirable traits

Idk how anyone can deny this, being effeminate and ugly is the worst combination by far. Asian facial features only work for men if they're either not neotenous (rare) or have an aesthetic face like Kpop fags (and even then it only works on the 1% of women who prefer feminine men, 99% would never date a Kpop fag even if they could). Everything else is incel tier in the west.

and it's exactly because of neoteny that asian women are seen as beautiful and asian men as ugly and weak and feminine.
There is truth to this but come on bro you cannot leave out the heightpill. No way would Thai's and Filipinos be getting cucked to such oblivion if their average male height was 5ft9+.

You're extrapolating further meaning into a word that is synonym with "childlike". And just like that word, neoteny can mean things that are both good and bad. Like I said,

Childlike, babyish, cute, these are all synonyms.

I agree neoteny is horrible and needs to be gotten rid of! The same for short people both of these problems are from 1 demographic (foids) who possess these traits or in rare cases breed with people who do.

Idk how anyone can deny this, being effeminate and ugly is the worst combination by far. Asian facial features only work for men if they're either not neotenous (rare) or have an aesthetic face like Kpop fags (and even then it only works on the 1% of women who prefer feminine men, 99% would never date a Kpop fag even if they could). Everything else is incel tier in the west.
Yes, as men we don't realize how repulsive neoteny is in the eyes of women, which is why so many incels deny Elliot's ugliness.

Not only hapas are psychotic and autistic but also his frame is shit and his face is asian

literally this. ER wasnt cute at all, just lacked masculinity. Even KPOP fags have some remnants of masculinity and facial harmony but he had big duck lips. Its not attractive to girls. Combined with his non NT he was completely doomed.

Agreed. Neoteny is bad on men.

He wasn't that short. I'm the same height and only feel a little bit insecure about it when I'm out of home. I will die on the hill that a beard and some mass would have saved him and most of this forum

He wasn't that short. I'm the same height and only feel a little bit insecure about it when I'm out of home. I will die on the hill that a beard and some mass would have saved him and most of this forum
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U STUPID BLACK ASS MONKEY GORILLA APE BABOON ORANGUTAN NIGGER

He was 5’6 not 5’9

All true, but more importantly, he was a mentalcel as well.

Isla vista

Compare him to the average resident of Isla Vista...

on foids neotony is attractive like icespice. abut in adult males it signals less t and masculinity which is a turn off. neotony invokes protective instict.

What is neotony ?

Asperger made him really socially awkward and shy, that made him even more unattractive for girls.
People underestimate how much smv men lose just by being autistic

yes bro, because try to better yourself is a terrible thing to do :cryfeels::cryfeels:
You're a repilled dumbfucknigger if u think that shit works. No gym for ur race, face, height of frame.

Yeah, because you need to be the perfect specimen :feelsEhh:
Funny of you to quote height when you're literally 5'9 kek

You are absolutely right, greycel. At 22 years old, when normal males have already made the transition from boy to young man, he looked like a 15 year old underdeveloped sissy.