Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Neon Genesis: Isla Vista"

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
If you are in a country where Rumble is blocked, the Bitchute (at foids inside a sorority house) link is below.

View: https://rumble.com/v5djm3h-neon-genesis-isla-vista.html

@Gendocel @Bianor @Mecoja @curryboy420 @nazianime @Chudpreet @autistandugly @copemaxx9002 @Zozizo @Spooky_Heejin @_meh @WacoGoesDown @Awake @IncelsNeverCry @BlackcelNEET @Efiliste @Lurkercel0 @packardD @Animecel2D @GloriousFight @zangano1 @thespanishcel @AntisocialNihilist @faded @sexualeconomist @Tupac Shakur @Knull @Fevet @Cautious Raven @Incedel @smegma producer @TheInklingofAnIncel @Hikikomori_cel @Hikikomori Copecel

Is this even worth watching it?

its an alright meme but a bit too long
Of course it is you stupid greynigger. Saint ER went ER in 2014, I wanted young people who may not know who ER is to get a chance to see “the Rodge.”

Of course it is you stupid greynigger. Saint ER went ER in 2014, I wanted young people who may not know who ER is to get a chance to see “the Rodge.”
Everyone knows who ER is. Besides i didnt even think the meme was bad just that it was a bit too long. Im not sure what you're mad about.

I liked the part where Elliot Rodger ejaculated over Monette Moio's corpse

They could be brothERs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back