Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Neodarwinism theory it's basically blackpill impossible to cope

  • Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,735
Online
30d 1h 23m
First we need to clarify what Darwinism is in the modern synthesis, it is not just about preserving the species or even an individual, in the modern synthesis it means that you are a vehicle for the reproduction of your genes "The organism is simply a means of DNA to make more DNA" that is, it is not even for you to reproduce yourself but only your genes.

What about natural selection? natural selection is the process by which certain genes gain representation in the next generations superior to other genes. This would explain why there is Autruism, not only in humans but in animals too, how an animal can know what family is and why it should matter to him, it's all through the genes, they give life ONLY to those who carry their same DNA , that's why we see women who simply disown their ugly children, they can have "love" coming from pity but never affection because in that case the genes speak louder.

Of course we cannot compare ourselves with animals, precisely because we are much superior to other animals that we do not have competition, so culture can mold us much easier than genes could, but there are still elements that culture cannot change, which are inherent in genes such as the search for better partners, even if a religion emerged and said that all women should marry subhumans (as sometimes happens in India) this would still generate instant revulsion, I could cite millions of examples but it would just be wet water at this point.

Blackpill preaches that all that matters is the genes and they give us, especially men, an immense desire to have sex, even the guys who call themselves MGTOW or even some incels here who don't mind being alone and are okay with it. they can escape your genes, they're your enemies, they release dopamine every time you see a foid and they get you hooked, but that's part of a great irony because our genes are bad and no one wants them in part because of the culture but in mostly by nature, we cannot self-extinguish, our genes are incapable of that, I'm not talking about passionate suicide, I mean that if our minds and our genes were in tune the solution would be to turn off this inherent desire for reproduction in men, of course this is impossible no matter where you go your genes are with you and they are cope-proof.
 
Crypticel77

Crypticel77

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Posts
924
Online
15d 10h 33m
high iq why does this have no replies?
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,860
Online
102d 9h 43m
Every living organisms main goal is to reproduce/ multiple. Even Bible that has nothing to do with science and evolution say having lots of descendants is the main blessing because they are a part of you.
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,735
Online
30d 1h 23m
Crypticel77 said:
high iq why does this have no replies?
I think guys are too lazy to read, they prefer quick threads about foids
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Pain, misery, suffering, exhaustion, torture
★★★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
371
Online
5d 8h 36m
Crypticel77 said:
high iq why does this have no replies?
Cause sheeple in here would rather read some effortless coping posts than high iq posts like this with effort.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 26m
So we are ultimately biological receptacles for passing our DNA; everything about us is designed to survive and accomplish this goal, and this truth is simply unavoidable with any cope?
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,735
Online
30d 1h 23m
Zer0/∞ said:
So we are ultimately biological receptacles for passing our DNA; everything about us is designed to survive and accomplish this goal, and this truth is simply unavoidable with any cope?
yes, we can't just blame culture or society is hypergamous now since everything is based on genes and that's impossible to change, i just wanted to give more theoretical basis to the phrase "only the genes matter" some guys think that it's just about appearance but actually it's what shaped the world.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 26m
BrazilianLiveMatter said:
yes, we can't just blame culture or society is hypergamous now since everything is based on genes and that's impossible to change, i just wanted to give more theoretical basis to the phrase "only the genes matter" some guys think that it's just about appearance but actually it's what shaped the world.
Did you read the self gene by Richard Dawkins before coming up with this thread?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gE_IPTXznM
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,735
Online
30d 1h 23m
it's actually based on edward o wilson's sociobiology theory, he gives a quick rundown on Richard Dawkins in the beginning to elaborate the theory.
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,592
Online
153d 19h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
Did you read the self gene by Richard Dawkins before coming up with this thread?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gE_IPTXznM

BrazilianLiveMatter said:
it's actually based on edward o wilson's sociobiology theory, he gives a quick rundown on Richard Dawkins in the beginning to elaborate the theory.
Have you heard about the theory of "liberal eugenics"?

The problem is that a lot of eugenicists today aren't open about it. They hide behind appeals to morality. But when they gleefully talk about how incels will never reproduce and be purged from the gene pool and how incels not reproducing is justifiable as part of natural selection, they reveal their hand.
Caesercel @Caesercel Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 26m
your personality said:
Have you heard about the theory of "liberal eugenics"?

The problem is that a lot of eugenicists today aren't open about it. They hide behind appeals to morality. But when they gleefully talk about how incels will never reproduce and be purged from the gene pool and how incels not reproducing is justifiable as part of natural selection, they reveal their hand.
Caesercel @Caesercel Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres
Yes, go on to Reddit: they want to exterminate low IQ individuals:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/1fxpv2/would_the_world_be_a_better_place_if_people_with/

High IQ article about American's obsession with intelligence: it's an appeal to a meritocratic institution that so far has failed.
Why must human progress be at the detriment of cultures, morals, and people? BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer
 
Last edited:
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,592
Online
153d 19h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
Making fun of stupid people is a popular thing to do on the internet. The thing is everyone always thinks it's the other people that are the stupid ones.
Zer0/∞ said:
High IQ article about American's obsession with intelligence: it's an appeal to a meritocratic institution that so far has failed.
It's not really meritocratic, more elitist than anything else.
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,735
Online
30d 1h 23m
your personality said:
Have you heard about the theory of "liberal eugenics"?

The problem is that a lot of eugenicists today aren't open about it. They hide behind appeals to morality. But when they gleefully talk about how incels will never reproduce and be purged from the gene pool and how incels not reproducing is justifiable as part of natural selection, they reveal their hand.
Caesercel @Caesercel Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres
I didn't know, I'll take a look :bigbrain:
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 26m
your personality said:
Making fun of stupid people is a popular thing to do on the internet. The thing is everyone always thinks it's the other people that are the stupid ones.

It's not really meritocratic, more elitist than anything else.
It's not meritocratic, but making the richest and more powerful of us viewed as the most intelligent gives legitimacy to these political institutions.
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,592
Online
153d 19h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
It's not meritocratic, but making the richest and more powerful of us viewed as the most intelligent gives legitimacy to these political institutions.
The richest people having more power is just simple economics. They are able to buy their way out of trouble and have more influence in what laws are passed where as the rest can't.

But that's getting off subject.

The point is the neodarwinism that OP talks about is more often than not cloaked in progressive or humanitarian rhetoric nowadays, specifically with anti-incels claiming to be about human rights and social justice. But their willing blindspot or ability to care about sexually unattractive men left behind and their revelling in how such guys are being purged from the genepool is classic eugenicist and elitist behavior, only with the divider being who has sex and who doesn't instead of material wealth.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 26m
your personality said:
The richest people having more power is just simple economics. They are able to buy their way out of trouble and have more influence in what laws are passed where as the rest can't.

But that's getting off subject.

The point is the neodarwinism that OP talks about is more often than not cloaked in progressive or humanitarian rhetoric nowadays, specifically with anti-incels claiming to be about human rights and social justice. But their willing blindspot or ability to care about sexually unattractive men left behind and their revelling in how such guys are being purged from the genepool is classic eugenicist and elitist behavior, only with the divider being who has sex and who doesn't instead of material wealth.
This is why politics is cope, every party is esteemed with contradictions and everything is ultimately rhetoric:

Liberal progressives will bomb shitholes for no higher purpose than to spread American liberalism and democracy and many of them are just elitists: they just want immigrants to be an endless source of labor instead of helping the nations they had a hand in destroying while they live in their gated suburbs.

Cuckservatives ultimately hate the poor in their economic hierarchy viewing them as low IQ individuals who don't work hard enough and conserving this hierarchy and American military and economic domination of the world matters more than any sacred cultural institution like the family unit.
 
Last edited:
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,592
Online
153d 19h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
This is why politics is cope, every party is esteemed with contradictions and everything is rhetoric:

Liberal progressives will bomb shitholes for no higher purpose than spread American liberalism and democracy and many of them are just elitists: they just want to use immigrants to be an endless source of labor instead of helping the nations they had a hand in destroying while they live in their gated suburbs.
Yeah they just want ethnic males around as wageslaves and for the appearance of being cultured and diverse and to partake in foreign cuisine that those ethnic males make
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Zer0/∞ said:
Cuckservatives ultimately hate the poor in their economic hierarchy viewing them as low IQ individuals who don't work hard enough and conserving this hierarchy and American military and economic domination of the world matters more than any sacred cultural institution like the family unit.
View attachment 473806
At this point at least cuckservatives aren't as woke and still advocate equal treatment under the law compared to wokes. And that was a strategic move that Trump made by appealing to lgbt conservatives ngl
Did people forget that Trump was once closer to a democrat politically and lived in NYC most of his life?
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top