Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel neo-pagnism is a myth. bunch of virtue signalling morons

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
paganists today are just atheists who want to be edgy

why? because they dont really believe in this shit. but they like to say they are.

unlike people in ancient times who truly believed in those stories and were willing to kill other people who dident

you think i dont like greek mythology? roman mythology? hell yeah. this shit is fire. who dont like it

however would that mean that i will identify myself with a paganist? lol. nope. because i know its just fairy tales

and they know it too. but they want to be edgy

paganists today are just atheists who want to be edgy

why? because they dont really believe in this shit. but they like to say they are.

unlike people in ancient times who truly believed in those stories and were willing to kill other people who dident

you think i dont like greek mythology? roman mythology? hell yeah. this shit is fire. who dont like it

however would that mean that i will identify myself with a paganist? lol. nope. because i know its just fairy tales

and they know it too. but they want to be edgy
I believe in the gods.

no one believed that shit except for kids. It's christcucks who started believing in fairy tales and told everyone god is super real and if you deny him you're going straight to hell.

no one believed that shit except for kids. It's christcucks who started believing in fairy tales and told everyone god is super real and if you deny him you're going straight to hell.
I believe in gods

somone does not know history. back in ancient greece they believed this shit and were fanatical about is like islamists today. same for the romans and their gods and the vikings and their gods. the vikings were the most fanatical about it

because no way you believe in those fairy tales
I literally spent a year promoting occultism in this forum

I believe every God from every culture is real
thats an interesting theory because i spoke with one occultist and he told me that basically there is a seperate universe where all humans creations manifest themeselves phisically.

and also. the illuminai worship odin. thats why they are doing the one-eye symbolism all the time

thats an interesting theory because i spoke with one occultist and he told me that basically there is a seperate universe where all humans creations manifest themeselves phisically.
I believe all fictional characters exist as egregores

In Scandinavia you can't really be fanatic about paganism today because it's not really accepted by society.

Slavic paganism on the other hand is very accepted because slavs have pride over their culture and heritage and they have pagan traditions and rituals like Ivana Kupala. Nordic people don't really have that pride and tradition in the same way.

Nordic paganism is seen as autistic and racist and there are very few Nordic people who identify as pagans because Scandinavia is very atheist and Christcucked and people don't really care about their roots and traditions like slavs do.

Paganism in Europe was replaced by Christianity. It's impossible to return to pre-Christian beliefs.

i am half pagan and i believe in the eternal flame of Ahura mazda the great.
for me paganism isn't what people really think, it's more about spirtuality than being a religion fruit cakes.
you gotta offer your soul to the gods so they can cleanse the hate from you. amine

What is pagan?
i am half pagan and i believe in the eternal flame of Ahura mazda the great.
for me paganism isn't what people really think, it's more about spirtuality than being a religion fruit cakes.
you gotta offer your soul to the gods so they can cleanse the hate from you. amine

What is pagan?
a pagan is someone who doesn't believe in god but not in hell in the after life.
earth is a place to be joyful and make peace with your inner soul. we're only earthly creatures.

So an atheist?
a pagan is someone who doesn't believe in god but not in hell in the after life.
earth is a place to be joyful and make peace with your inner soul. we're only earthly creatures.

religion is cope

and also. the illuminai worship odin. thats why they are doing the one-eye symbolism all the time
The Illuminati worship the biblical Lucifer. They are Luciferians who follow the ancient mystery religions from the time of the ancient Egyptians. All of the one-eyed symbolism you see in Freemasonry etc. pays homage to Horus and the roots of their modern day devil worship. They believe that Lucifer (the "light bearer") wanted to help humanity and give them knowledge, while God was preventing humanity from acquiring knowledge (the "apple"). The Illuminati are Lucifer's viceroys on earth.

Some shit that Wiccans and other neopagans believe and do is hilarious tho kek like mixing herbs, sprinkling it in your house and thinking it will bring you fortune :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back