Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Neighbours

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
Monke was chilling in his room when he heard loud music blasting from somewhere. Intrigued he brachiated out of his apartment for investigation. And he heard it. His neighbours were fucking. They were fucking louder than music that was supposedly their cover. Astounded Monke did nothing. Just returned to his apartment.

The day after Monke met this couple. They said "hello, Monke". He was pounding her the whole fucking night, Monke was thinking. But he said nothing. Just single "hello" left Hus hairy mouth. Monke returned yo his usual LDAR activities.

My neighbor is a schizo who screams randomly throughout the day
One time he was screaming that he will genocide all bosniaks

My neighbor is a schizo who screams randomly throughout the day
One time he was screaming that he will genocide all bosniaks
My neighbor was like that, in the end he killed his own mum and ended up in the loony bin.

My neighbor was like that, in the end he killed his own mum and ended up in the loony bin.
My neighbor is too old to have a mother, judging by his voice. I've never seen him, I only hear him.
He usually screams in the morning or late afternoon.

Thankfully I don't have to deal with that kind of thing since I live in a suburb with almost entirely boomers. There's very few houses that even have kids. That sucked growing up as I had no one to play with, but now it's not so bad.

My neighbor is too old to have a mother, judging by his voice. I've never seen him, I only hear him.
He usually screams in the morning or late afternoon.
He is probably drunk in between. Everyone cope how they know. Who knows though what kind of shits he have been through.

He is probably drunk in between. Everyone cope how they know. Who knows though what kind of shits he have been through.
Yeah, living in my shithole balkanoid country can be very depressing. He can scream and curse those subhumans as much as he wants.

My neighbours stop the music (if there was any) before they start having sex. They always, always, without a single exception fuck when their apartment is totally silent. They don't care or want their neighbours to hear.

In fact, I heard music until some time ago, now is big danger time, I could start hearing sex any second now.

my neighbours dogs bark 24/7 some times I want to throw a piece of raw chicken doused in rat poison over the fence

My neighbours stop the music (if there was any) before they start having sex. They always, always, without a single exception fuck when their apartment is totally silent. They don't care or want their neighbours to hear.

In fact, I heard music until some time ago, now is big danger time, I could start hearing sex any second now.
If you hear them having sex start throwing rocks at their window