Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Neighbors call police over morbid gory Halloween massacre in Texas

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

morbid-gory-halloween-massacre-texas

@BummerDrummer @arianaisawesome1 @NoCopeNoHope @ordinaryotaku @Nicotine @LonelySquid @K9Otaku @FaceandHFD @frickin_cel @philosophicel @superighteous @zachcellah @Warehouse Boy @Pumkin @ExpiringAspirin @Homoculus :feelsbaton:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Thats so fucking cool ngl

I think that neighborhood is getting an HOA soon

Eewwww that's so disgusting

Wish it was all foids.

What did you think of me vs sparrow? I thought I nuked his aspie ass
It was kekfuel but very autistic. I watched the whole thing early this morning. I deff want to see it turn into a series :feelsokman:

No it's too doxxy. I value my privacy ok.
You can't get doxxed by a recording your voice for literally 5 seconds, lmao you're definitely a foid

It was kekfuel but very autistic. I watched the whole thing early this morning. I deff want to see it turn into a series :feelsokman:
I thought I destroyed hiim ngl, he couldn't defend the accusations.

I thought I destroyed hiim ngl, he couldn't defend the accusations.
Not even trying to dick suck but you kinda did. Sparrow is obviously u/the_moonshine. You can't even refute it at this point. He shot himself in the foot so many times though, kind of makes you wonder if he's doing it on purpose? JFL at "infiltrating enemy lines" and him trying to justify his simping

I don't know because I'm not one. Are you? Stop projecting okay.
You certainly type like a IT foid. If you weren't one, you wouldn't have a problem using vocaroo

I'm not dude why do you guys keep saying that. I am a boy.
You had a chance to use vocaroo and prove you weren't a foid. You obviously are

Only a foid cares about societal technicalities.
@Master @knajjd and other mods ban this kike foid nigger.
First of all I'm not a kike, second not a foid and third definitely not that n-word. Please be respectful. I'm being nice to you so don't act like a dick

You type like you are on reddit.
Foids like you are never nice to us irl, kill yourself you fag.
I won't kill anyone. I'm not here to spread violence. I'm an incel and I'm here to make incel friends.

No one here is friends with eachother you cunt.
I do not care if you are violent or not, who the fuck asked or cares?
You do not need to be violent and extreme to treat people like shit irl, like you foids do.

No one here is friends with eachother you cunt.
I do not care if you are violent or not, who the fuck asked or cares?
You do not need to be violent and extreme to treat people like shit irl, like you foids do.
I feel like you are trolling so imma end this conversation. Feel free to PM me anytime if you wish( I don't have friends and I'd love to make some)

I won't kill anyone. I'm not here to spread violence. I'm an incel and I'm here to make incel friends.
GTFO and jump into traffic on a highway

Sent you a PM it's better if we talk privately cuz I don't like you insulting me here infront of everyone. It's not nice
Foids.co JFL at the state of this forum
@Master

Yo they where askin for it with that one tbh
:feelskek:

Plus Halloween is OVER

First of all I'm not a kike, second not a foid and third definitely not that n-word. Please be respectful. I'm being nice to you so don't act like a dick
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Who the fuck types like this other than roast beef

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Who the fuck types like this other than roast beef
Bruh I'm not a beef trust me. Mods know that. I'm not an English speaker so I'm trying my best to be respectful here and not hurt anyone's feelings cuz I don't want to get myself banned again

Bruh I'm not a beef trust me. Mods know that. I'm not an English speaker so I'm trying my best to be respectful here and not hurt anyone's feelings cuz I don't want to get myself banned again

View: https://voca.ro/1fzb9TZuincV

Nigger we call each other fags, kikes and all shit, yet you do not want to say something that would hurt someones feelings jfl because of getting banned...
Mods do not care about feeling like soy reddit you nigger.

Last edited:
I think that neighborhood is getting an HOA soon
Did you know that about 24% of all homes are part of a Homeowners Association (HOA)? That means over 60 million people in the U.S. deal with HOA rules, fees, and regulations while owning their homes.

Being part of an HOA can impact your day-to-day life, and it also impacts your budget. Here’s what you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back