Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neighborhood becoming more and more """diverse"""".

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I cannot handle this shit. Hearing fucking loud rap music with shitty 808s coming out of cars when I'm just trying to rot peacefully.

Not personally in my exact neighborhood but on the outskirts. That's how it happens they slowly but surely move in like sewer rats.

001 1

(((you know who to blame)))

I've already told this story before but I was up at like 4am and I heard a drugged up nigger babbling to himself outside my house walking up and down the block. I fucking hate this shit country.

That's brutal

Look on the bright side, the rent will be lower

Look on the bright side, the rent will be lower
"Your neighborhood's gonna turn into a crime-ridden shithole, but your rent will be low!" :soy:

I said look on the bright side retard
There is no "bright side." You either suffer from the shitskins or move out

The same thing happens in mine, Latin American music to dance to, it's disgusting, it makes you want to throw a hand grenade at them through the car window

The same thing happens in mine, Latin American music to dance to, it's disgusting, it makes you want to throw a hand grenade at them through the car window
Based