Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neighbor just found out I'm a NEET

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
>Mom leaving for work, driving the car that is not in the garage
>opens garage to walk to car
>I'm standing in the doorway in the house in my pajamas, making sure she gets into the car safely
>Neighbor walks by house on sidewalk looks in our direction, says "Mornin"
>I keep a poker face and wave, but inside I've never been more embarrassed in my life

Although I should've expected this, as my car rarely leaves the house during the workday. I really feel like roping RN. I feel like a disgrace.

who cares man let alone what neighbors think.....

i was NEET when i was your age, eventually the shame and other negative emotions related to it kind of numb, but that's probably not a good thing.

I struggle with this as well. Whenever I walk to my car, I keep my head down and look "busy". If I do make contact with neighbors, I give a brief but friendly "what's up". However, it's futile, they see my car out front every day. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Kek. I don't know what the hell my neighbors think of me. But I don't care that much. They are not particularly friendly so they can die as far as I'm concerned.

I struggle with this as well. Whenever I walk to my car, I keep my head down and look "busy". If I do make contact with neighbors, I give a brief but friendly "what's up". However, it's futile, they see my car out front every day. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
TFW you have to get the mail and take the trash out at night lest someone sees you.

TFW kids who are a few years younger than you are moving out because they have stable jobs

Kek. I don't know what the hell my neighbors think of me. But I don't care that much. They are not particularly friendly so they can die as far as I'm concerned.
I had a class with that neighbor's daughter, who is married with a kid at this point, so in terms of accomplishments he is probably shitting on me whenever he talks to his daughter on the phone.

"Hey I saw your former classmate the other day, do you know if he has a job? Is he mentally retarded? I've never heard of a young man his age not having some sort of a job."

I had a class with that neighbor's daughter, who is married with a kid at this point, so in terms of accomplishments he is probably shitting on me whenever he talks to his daughter on the phone.

"Hey I saw your former classmate the other day, do you know if he has a job? Is he mentally retarded? I've never heard of a young man his age not having some sort of a job."
i would rape his daughter

Lol the girl next door went to school with me. I don't feel that ashamed. She is a goofball and as far as I know she changed her university courses multiple times, so no reason for me to feel inferior for my fuck ups. No signs of social life for her. Only losers in my hood kek.

Don't even know if they know that I am back with my parents again. They could hear me lifting weights in the garage in the evening or see me doing work in the garden from time to time. But my neighbors and us keep our distance. We barely talk.

I used to hold too much pride then just dropped it once I realized it would make me feel to insecure.

Just stop caring what others think

Damn, dude. Classmates with kids. Life is zooming past us.

I used to hold too much pride then just dropped it once I realized it would make me feel to insecure.

Just stop caring what others think

The 2020 Ford Bronco is coming out soon, I will buy one, with MY money. That I swear. I will not be a leech on my parents.

jfl i thought you already found a job

@Asianmanletcel
Job interviews and learning the intricacies of a new job are the worst feelings on earth

what kind of job you looking for OP

This is one of the reasons im glad im not a UScel. People are way too intrusive and social.

this doesnt mean shit you high inhib cuck. and it's only a matter of time until you get a job

TFW kids who are a few years younger than you are moving out because they have stable jobs
Theres a jb and her brother living across the street. They both drive Toyota SUV's, blare rap music, and are never home :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I don't think much of it tbh. Some people I used to go to school with got married at 18 and few have kids

I don't give a fuck what my neighbours think of me, simply because they don't give a fuck what I think of them either. Or else they wouldn't be fucking loudly every few days or so and my roastie neighbour wouldn't be screaming like a donkey

>Mom leaving for work, driving the car that is not in the garage
>opens garage to walk to car
>I'm standing in the doorway in the house in my pajamas, making sure she gets into the car safely
>Neighbor walks by house on sidewalk looks in our direction, says "Mornin"
>I keep a poker face and wave, but inside I've never been more embarrassed in my life

Although I should've expected this, as my car rarely leaves the house during the workday. I really feel like roping RN. I feel like a disgrace.
you have to not give a shit about neighbors. mine are annoying as fuck so i couldn't care less what they think. i'll go outside every other day in my pajamas to check the mail

edit- not at a normal "mail time", around 3 or 4 pm.

Well if you're 23 she has to be young too. Young, married, with a kid. Doesn't sound like she's got it figured out either and did what she thought she had to. That's why i hate seeing people from school, they're all getting married and having kids and the only thing that's changed about me is I've lost some weight. Still trying to finish the same fucking level in this video game, still struggle to have a normal sleeping schedule, still struggle getting out of bed.

Well if you're 23 she has to be young too. Young, married, with a kid. Doesn't sound like she's got it figured out either and did what she thought she had to. That's why i hate seeing people from school, they're all getting married and having kids and the only thing that's changed about me is I've lost some weight. Still trying to finish the same fucking level in this video game, still struggle to have a normal sleeping schedule, still struggle getting out of bed.
still struggling with the same exact issues I had in HS, except I don't get as much leeway as I did back then