Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel neighboor kids start to harass me

noosesupply

noosesupply

The pessimist was right all along.
★★
Stupid kids get all cocky when they are in groups. I was just walking my dog and they start shouting in my direction and just being little shits, they only did that to me and not anyone else. i wish i could beat them up have a serious conservation with their parents. same with some kid screaming out of the window and trying to spit on me.

Its not just women who see you as bottom-barrel-male but anyone else can sense your place in the social herachy and treats you according to it.

I used to always have this issue with kids yelling shit at me. They can sense when you have social anxiety and since they’re subhuman brains haven’t matured to level of prison inmate yet, all they can do is shout shit at you

This coming generation will be our end

there's nothing i hate more than kids on the street

Go ER on minecraft

Kids were much better back then.
Look how well behaved these kids are.

What were they saying?

Stupid kids get all cocky when they are in groups. I was just walking my dog and they start shouting in my direction and just being little shits, they only did that to me and not anyone else. i wish i could beat them up have a serious conservation with their parents. same with some kid screaming out of the window and trying to spit on me.

Its not just women who see you as bottom-barrel-male but anyone else can sense your place in the social herachy and treats you according to it.

I would have raged so bad at them that they'd piss their pants.

My cousins do this shit when they get together, it's fucking ulcer inducing. Gone are days with physical punishment, why are children so bratty nowadays then if physical punishment was more harmful than good? Waterg*n with piss will do the trick my man.

I used to always have this issue with kids yelling shit at me. They can sense when you have social anxiety and since they’re subhuman brains haven’t matured to level of prison inmate yet, all they can do is shout shit at you
they will always go for the easy target. best bet i think is walking with your head up faking some aggression

This coming generation will be our end
thats what every generation says but you may be right this time

beat them
they are turks so even if i beat them up (1v7) they would come with their dad and cousins, also things would get awkward here

there's nothing i hate more than kids on the street
yes why cant they just be at home when it gets dark

Go ER on minecraft
probably the karma i get from griefing kids at mc survival servers

What were they saying?
just some stupid shit like "this is our hood get out of here" and asking about my dog, dachshund so you get the idea

My cousins do this shit when they get together, it's fucking ulcer inducing. Gone are days with physical punishment, why are children so bratty nowadays then if physical punishment was more harmful than good? Waterg*n with piss will do the trick my man.
what would piss them off even more is putting some dirt on their sneakers

they would have only laughed at you tbh

Lol I did it one time to kids who threw rocks at me. I chased em while raging and they run away.

I nearly caught one but I slipped on leaves. Thankfully I didn't catch him because I would have severely injured or killed him and I'd be rotting in jail now.

Incident happened when I was 18. I'm in my mid 30s now.