Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Negroid male tries to rape a woman in front of her boyfriend, runs him over with his car

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-

Nigrone tried to rape a woman in a parking lot, then ran over her boyfriend twice with a car. This won't make national news in US and he will never be labeled as incel because he's a negroid. Guys like ER and Alek are the poster childs of inceldom because the media and the cucks can call them white. Mexicans and Indians are a fair game too but niggers can't be touched.

Ironically in western nations negroids are behind actual rapes and get a slap on the wrist for it while a white normie gets an equal or a harsher sentence for "raping his gf". In some cases like with Somalians in Australia they nogs are considered too dumb to know better and do not see the inside of a jail.

Right wing parties bring this up all the time in western europe. Immigrants and refugees get away with all kinds of degen behaviour

why not just hop on tinder

When Blacks are open with their sexuality: "Wow, so free!":foidSoy: :soy:
When Asians/Whites are open with their sexuality: "Yikes, perverted/degenerate, now excuse while I record/buy stuff on OnlyFans!":foidSoy::soy:

Right wing parties bring this up all the time in western europe. Immigrants and refugees get away with all kinds of degen behaviour
Wignats are the biggest cucks on earth

Guys like ER and Alek are the poster childs of inceldom because the media and the cucks can call them white. Mexicans and Indians are a fair game too but niggers can't be touched.
For reasons I can't explain, the media is forcing this propaganda that Blacks are peaceful Hobbits that get unfairly targeted and picked on, when in reality, Blacks are our world's fucking Orcs

was it a chad

is chad no longer a chad after being run over twice by a car

For reasons I can't explain, the media is forcing this propaganda that Blacks are peaceful Hobbits that get unfairly targeted and picked on, when in reality, Blacks are our world's fucking Orcs
Stereotypical black culture, presence of black people and acceptance of black stereotypes that make people uncomfortable is part of the standard of globalized culture being pushed @BummerDrummer

Capture

Based Chinese woman

black "people" mog

Based blackcel. :feelshmm:

Hahhaaahaha that crazy little chimp

Because using women as muh victims is a valid strategy. No one cares if niggers kill 3 white guys but if they rape 1 white woman many guys get pissed off.

Crime and violence is part of nigger culture and as we all know diversity is good, so, meh, I guess we just have to get used to our world going to shit, and getting robbed and killed by niggers. Gotta love that diversity.

Low inhib mogger.

niggers can't be touched.
True. There are much much more nigger on white rape than white on nigger rape.
Actually white on nigger rape is close to zero

OP is racist,why were you stressing his race:feelshaha:

When Asians/Whites are open with their sexuality: "Yikes, perverted/degenerate, now excuse while I record/buy stuff on OnlyFans!":foidSoy::soy:
This shit is pretty accurate. :feelshaha:
True. There are much much more nigger on white rape than white on nigger rape.
Actually white on nigger rape is close to zero
Nobody wants to rape a fucking chocolate coated bitch. People would rather rape a noodle than a fucking nigress.

Media won’t change reality and crime stats

wish I was nigger

IF he was white this would've been the next biggest Incel attack on the news and posted on IT

Since he's a Nigger it's literally business as usual

I what world are rapists being called 'free' sexual beings?? It really is over for the West