Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Negro worship continues in Weimerica.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

Why are kikes pumping up niggers

Why are kikes pumping up niggers
They seek to destroy the White majority of Western countries because they fear White ethnonationalism.

"in and out of orgasm"

What the fuck is up those names? I'm assuming those niggers aren't US born?

Wow. Yeah I've heard of white guys being jailed for years or decades for a fraction of this.

Niggers are America's Gods, America's love and America's Sacred Cows. America is a rotten infection on our world and must be purged by a hail of Russian Tsar Bomba Nuclear Warheads and Chinese Dongfeng missiles. We curries should also do what we can to make sure Murica collapses. It may seem harsh but only then whites and others there will be free from the yoke of Nigger Jewish Tyranny.

This only works if you're a thugmaxxed nigger, a lightskin mullatocel like me couldn't even ask a girl out without catching several SA charges lol

Niggers are America's Gods, America's love and America's Sacred Cows.
If niggers are America's gods then Whites and Whiteness must be the original sin. :lul::lul:
America is a rotten infection on our world and must be purged by a hail of Russian Tsar Bomba Nuclear Warheads and Chinese Dongfeng missiles.
:owo::owo::owo:

This only works if you're a thugmaxxed nigger, a lightskin mullatocel like me couldn't even ask a girl out without catching several SA charges lol
lightskin mullato >>> white

The primal niggers cant even look straight at the camera for the mugshot

these niggers need the death setence

lightskin mullato >>> white
I mean if you're NT enough to thugmaxx & have a good body. Hell even if they "act white" like I do, they can still easily pull in nerdy girls as long as they're not a "creepy" autistic spaz. Unfortunately I have the worst of both worlds: ugly nigger monkey face combined with autism & social anxiety. Without the BBC/Thug halo you're just another ugly Incel.

Around blacks, never relax

Everybody too pussy nobody gonna TND if u ever wanna go ER one day drive to the hood and shoot all the niggers