Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Negro conquest of White America. Beyond over for Whites!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Tl:Dr

Kill all niggers

I mean Hispanics outnumber them

BBC worshipping thread title

they can fix this if they let slavs in easily. But they won't because whites are cucks at this point. Especially the American breed

1) Niggers grow from sex, and immigration from Africa.
2) Jews grow from sex.
3) Hispanics and Asians grow from immigration. Not as much sex as above groups.

Whites no longer growing due to less sex and less immigration from other white countries (but it's not zero). It's a very gradual transformation. Slowly but surely, remaining whites are turning into another group, one with higher status.

That old white guy is just coping from the great replacement reality that is occurring In his country :feelskek:

We be kangz again n shiet

all i know is this:

if a sub 8/10 man of color immerses himself in the white majority areas within his state, he is setting himself up for failure as far as ascending because white and asian foids very clearly have a white male only policy. the women of color in these majority white areas tend to be self hating and white worshipping as well.

if a man of color immerses himself in the majority minority areas within his state, he is making it easier for himself as far as finding a girlfriend or wife and life in general will be easier (aside from the crime).

very soon in one or two decades, especially here in california, there will be many places where the majority of people will consist of people of color. I'm talking about areas that will be around 50 percent hispanic, 10% black, 25% asian, and the rest white. these are the majority minority areas where men of color will have a better chance to ascend. these are integrated areas were the foids are usually less racist and stuck up.

as a man of color, you go to majority white/asian areas in america and you're just asking to suffer if you aren't a combination of 6ft+, good looking, and successful. because the foids in these places are extremely racist and stuck up.

I'm saying all of this because this is what I observe currently and this is how things will continue to be in the near future.

Last edited:
yall GYATT to be st2p being racist on foenem jit gng

his ancestors bought them to pick cottons

That old white guy is just coping from the great replacement reality that is occurring In his country :feelskek:
looks like he is lost and checking his ww2 maps

1) Niggers grow from sex, and immigration from Africa.
2) Jews grow from sex.
3) Hispanics and Asians grow from immigration. Not as much sex as above groups.

Whites no longer growing due to less sex and less immigration from other white countries (but it's not zero). It's a very gradual transformation. Slowly but surely, remaining whites are turning into another group, one with higher status.
Merging with the Chinks and Jews.

realistically, if negros continue on growing on number like this then USA will probably become a 3rd world shithole by the year 2050.

Hispanics are the ones who'll become a majority, not negroes

realistically, if negros continue on growing on number like this then USA will probably become a 3rd world shithole by the year 2050.
Yes. Suicide fuel for @Uggo Mongo and @DarkStarDown