Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Neglected kids act cringy just to get attention

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
This is a brutal neglect-pill. Insufficient parental attention will basically force you to become a cringy retard because you will be desperately seeking the attention that you don't receive from your parents. I don't think I have to spell out what a detrmiment it is for social prospects to be an attention-starved freak.

I have been neglected and abused. Does that make me double cringe? :feelsaww:

This is a brutal neglect-pill. Insufficient parental attention will basically force you to become a cringy retard because you will be desperately seeking the attention that you don't receive from your parents. I don't think I have to spell out what a detrmiment it is for social prospects to be an attention-starved freak.
yes, I'm exactly like this, I do all I can, also being cringy, to have all the attention I can from others because my dad didn't give me attention

Fucking brutal. I did this when I was really little. Extreme jestermaxxing. It fucking broke me dude

Fucking brutal. I did this when I was really little. Extreme jestermaxxing. It fucking broke me dude
Yeah, that shit can wreck your social standing and put you on the path of outcasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back