Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Negative IQ at /r/PinkPillFeminism, I'm convinced these women are just mad they can't get Chad

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Just replace men for Chad and everything makes sense. We are invisible, the 80%, the subhumans.

Sure that ugly male over there who is in the verge of suicide for being alone would do the same than that chad.

t.brainlessfoid

Just replace men for Chad and everything makes sense. We are invisible, the 80%, the subhumans.

There was a study that showed that women who get rejected by high-SMV men take their anger out on low-SMV men.

There was a study that showed that women who get rejected by high-SMV men take their anger out on low-SMV men.
Great, another reason to hate women.

im not surprised. could you give me a link im curious

The whole men cheat more than women thing is similar situation to the whole men are gate keepers of relationships adage. I suspect hypergamy. Women go for high tier men, men above their actual relationship market value. They conflate their high smv for rmv with high quality Chads willing to dip dick in variety. So what ends up happening is the men at the top cheat. Ofc they cheat, they have options, are at the top of the food chain.

im not surprised. could you give me a link im curious

Might have been here https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

or on /r/BlackPillScience

Don't quite remember, my bad.
The whole men cheat more than women thing is similar situation to the whole men are gate keepers of relationships adage. I suspect hypergamy. Women go for high tier men, men above their actual relationship market value. They conflate their high smv for rmv with high quality Chads willing to dip dick in variety. So what ends up happening is the men at the top cheat. Ofc they cheat, they have options, are at the top of the food chain.

This is what I thought too. The whole "men cheat more" thing doesn't take into account the 99/1 rule at all.

Female nature is so toxic, i cant stand it.

I really hate how these fucktards steal our terminologies.

It's like some kind of larp, like "hey guys look at me I have this kind of problem too! teehee"

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: