Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NEETs, do you have any regrets?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I'm pretty much not mentally capable of holding down a job or going to school as long as I have to interact with normies. I've forgotten how miserable I was everyday when I had to be in the same environment everyday, but every day I went to school I was contemplating suicide and (playing GTA V). I even bought a rope and tied a noose just to make me feel better, knowing that option was there. My parents house is gonna be paid off soon, I'm already set up to receive autismbux when i'm older, so the stars have aligned for me to be a shut in NEET the rest of my life. I'll still try to improve, but idk if I can change the future already set up for me tbh

Do you have autism?

No i'm NT and have a large social circle and many friends :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

How are you going to receive autismbux without having a diagnosis of autism?

How are you going to receive autismbux without having a diagnosis of autism?

No. I was bullied in group therapy, bullied in a youth commune, denigrated by relatives.

I'm not a NEET yet

I'm pretty much not mentally capable of holding down a job or going to school as long as I have to interact with normies. I've forgotten how miserable I was everyday when I had to be in the same environment everyday, but every day I went to school I was contemplating suicide and (playing GTA V). I even bought a rope and tied a noose just to make me feel better, knowing that option was there. My parents house is gonna be paid off soon, I'm already set up to receive autismbux when i'm older, so the stars have aligned for me to be a shut in NEET the rest of my life. I'll still try to improve, but idk if I can change the future already set up for me tbh
But don't you go to online school? :waitwhat:

I'm a net because I'm in education :forcedsmile:

My whole life has been only a huge regret. I regret trying so hard to be part of a society that hated me. I'd have ended up in the same place If I hadn't even tried it.

Unfortunately, I'm not an autist and only have low IQ , there are no social programs in my country that can help me.

I barely do anything, I'm failing like all my classes and there's only abt 2 weeks left :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
But you’ll be completely alone bro, college is the last time people attempt to make any friends. :feelsbadman:

Still care to much i think , other then that i just try to be an utter Leech at this Point

Spending more time than I needed to in university. The degrees haven't been a determining factor in any of my past jobs, and could have been skipped tbh

I’m only temporary NEET because I just quit my job last month or so. I’m trying to get a new one soon

I could never be NEET permanently it would make me feel like even more of a failure than I already am

NEET on and off for 5 years now. If I could go back in time to 5 years ago I'd just stop using the internet all together. It's a severe addiction for me and I've made good strides at tackling it but I would tell myself that being a NEET and being perpetually online don't have to be synonymous. It has that stereotype but I would be an "outdoors NEET". Being a NEET but being as far away from the computer as possible. That is my current goal, and then working up from there. The ultimate and final redpill is that there is nothing you can do online to improve your life.

Last edited: