Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Neetmaxxxers GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Do this: Set an alarm at 6pm, or if you have a messed up sleep schedule, 9 hours after you wake up. Then when it rings, think about it: that's when you'd get out of work if you had a full time job. That's when your day would start. JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

People is truly fucking stupid to put up with this shit. And they're so used to it that they're bringing each other down like crabs in a bucket.

I wagecuck bc I have to, but I avoid work at every opportunity because I think working so much is wrong, IDC that it's socially accepted. However, there's always a snitch who tells the boss if you're late or leave early. "It's disrespectful to the rest of us" :soy::feels: they say. No you fucking cuck, I'm giving you an opportunity to do the same and look less bad. Not to mention the tryhard betabuxers who do MORE hours than they're supposed to while their wife fucks Tyrone at home. :feelshaha::feelsseriously:

I'm sorry you have to work. I'll enjoy my movie evening tomorrow twice as much to make up for your misery.
I'm sorry you have to work. I'll enjoy my movie evening tomorrow twice as much to make up for your misery.

:feels: :reeeeee:

I would've been fine wagieing if university wasn't complete dogshit and workplaces weren't chock full of npc normans and foids. alas I will neet forever

also you need a foid to wagie or you just rope sooner or later

Wagecucking as incel must suck unless it's some remote job or without much interaction with people being constantly mogged and surrounded with sui/ragefuel

I wagecuck bc I have to, but I avoid work at every opportunity because I think working so much is wrong, IDC that it's socially accepted.

Good attitude, I feel the same way about my "job". Sometimes I have a bluepilled voice in my head that tries to shame for this and urge me to be more "productive", but I silence him.

Good attitude, I feel the same way about my "job". Sometimes I have a bluepilled voice in my head that tries to shame for this and urge me to be more "productive", but I silence him.
Based

Work is cucked
Dating is cucked
Life is cucked

I'm considering leaving my job but I'd need a shitty apartment to live in and rent is here is too high to neetbux it.

I'm so sick of working, not because I hate it, I like being outside and physically active, but because I'm just slaving away for somebody else and I'll never get pussy anyway.

what is your work? is it intense?

during my internships i was the last one to leave, to leave a better impression and maybe get a job offer. it worked i was offered this job, but i denied it because i can't be bothered to work and study at the same time.

i was a neet for 4 motnhs and it sucks

Was wagecucking until the lockdown last year. I'll be gone soon so I don't see the point of doing it again tbh

Wagecucking as incel must suck unless it's some remote job or without much interaction with people being constantly mogged and surrounded with sui/ragefuel
this is why i won't ever return to do work in this lifetime ever again. or do anything productive for society or anyone other than myself.
the only reason i was putting up with work was because i could earn reasonably good money without doing much. as incel there is no motivation of even trying to integrate into society. everything in a society that circles around sex is fucking pointless and comes off as a mockery.

this is why i won't ever return to do work in this lifetime ever again. or do anything productive for society or anyone other than myself.
the only reason i was putting up with work was because i could earn reasonably good money without doing much. as incel there is no motivation of even trying to integrate into society. everything in a society that circles around sex is fucking pointless and comes off as a mockery.
based

during my internships i was the last one to leave, to leave a better impression and maybe get a job offer. it worked i was offered this job, but i denied it because i can't be bothered to work and study at the same time.
web developer, its not intense at all, but having to be stuck in the office or 8hrs a day is extremely annoying. and to top it off, not doing so is one of the reasons that constitute a justified firing in my country (aka i wouldnt be able to sue if they fired me for being late all the time, for example), so i have to actually do it.

right now its ok because i work from home (like a couple hours a week on average jfl), when we're back to onsite, i will request working from home one day a week so its 4days a week of work and a 3day weekend, so it'll be less annoying but still

web developer, its not intense at all, but having to be stuck in the office or 8hrs a day is extremely annoying. and to top it off, not doing so is one of the reasons that constitute a justified firing in my country (aka i wouldnt be able to sue if they fired me for being late all the time, for example), so i have to actually do it.

right now its ok because i work from home (like a couple hours a week on average jfl), when we're back to onsite, i will request working from home one day a week so its 4days a week of work and a 3day weekend, so it'll be less annoying but still

Last edited:
Do this: Set an alarm at 6pm, or if you have a messed up sleep schedule, 9 hours after you wake up. Then when it rings, think about it: that's when you'd get out of work if you had a full time job. That's when your day would start. JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

People is truly fucking stupid to put up with this shit. And they're so used to it that they're bringing each other down like crabs in a bucket.

I wagecuck bc I have to, but I avoid work at every opportunity because I think working so much is wrong, IDC that it's socially accepted. However, there's always a snitch who tells the boss if you're late or leave early. "It's disrespectful to the rest of us" :soy::feels: they say. No you fucking cuck, I'm giving you an opportunity to do the same and look less bad. Not to mention the tryhard betabuxers who do MORE hours than they're supposed to while their wife fucks Tyrone at home. :feelshaha::feelsseriously:
Wageslaving would be tolerable if they wouldn't disrespect you and treat you like fucking dogshit at every second. "hurr you are 3 minutes late"; "hurr your co-worker complained you harrassed her"; "hey bro, could you do that shit? it's just 1 more hour. we're a team bro."; "sam, your performance this year wasn't very good, you took 4 sick days. we are very concerned."; "I'm sorry we have to let you go. You're free now."

If they treated us like humans maybe I could do it, but the cuck shit is literally too fucking much. I'm a man and not a fucking worm.

neet until the grave

Wageslaving would be tolerable if they wouldn't disrespect you and treat you like fucking dogshit at every second. "hurr you are 3 minutes late"; "hurr your co-worker complained you harrassed her"; "hey bro, could you do that shit? it's just 1 more hour. we're a team bro."; "sam, your performance this year wasn't very good, you took 4 sick days. we are very concerned."; "I'm sorry we have to let you go. You're free now."

If they treated us like humans maybe I could do it, but the cuck shit is literally too fucking much. I'm a man and not a fucking worm.
based and blackpilled

Neet is good for short periods of time, at most 2 months, but it gets very repetitive and boring.

my ideal strat would be to save up 10k then go neet for a couple of years than wageslave for a bit and repeat

I get yelled at for making minor mistakes. Something as simple as forgetting to change the date on my email report gets a warning email from my boss.

Job as an incel is BROOOTAL. My co-workers avoid eye contact with me and always get impatient with me when I ask for clarification or help with something. However they expect me to drop everything to help them when they need it. There's a foid there that is making me do all of her dirty work and she communicates with my boss everyday so I can't say no to her. I had almost zero job training and they basically threw me to the wolves when I started working here. It was an uphill battle to just gain the knowledge that I needed to do my job since nobody wanted to help me or train me.

also you need a foid to wagie or you just rope sooner or later
No gf no life it's that simple tbh
Doesnt matter equal or not
Water and food is not equal to us but without them we can't exist
Same with having a foid
You are literally starving for lacking the 3rd element on equal with water and food.
3rd of the essenitals not counting the given which is air
What can can you except from a person like this except from dying out of hunger

Wage slaving is a death sentence

NEETmaxxing all day erryday nigga, I'm gonna wake up at around 3-4pm tomorrow, have a nice long bath and watch some videos then get dressed and take an evening walk to the grocery store and might get something nice for dinner, come home and cook around 8-9pm and then NEETmaxx into the night and repeat.

Can't wait to NEETmax nomad style abroad.