Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETmaxxers, how do you deal with your family?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
Do they keep annoying the shit out of your for being a complete failure, even though, it's not your fault. And how do you deal with it. I fucking hate the boomers in my family, who keep calling me

Do they keep annoying the shit out of your for being a complete failure, even though, it's not your fault. And how do you deal with it. I fucking hate the boomers in my family, who keep calling me
My family annoys the shit out of me and im the complete opposite of a neet lol

Do they keep annoying the shit out of your for being a complete failure,
Yes. My mother does, every single day, whenever she gets the chance. She compares me with others always, how kids younger than me went ahead of me in life and how pathetic I am.

Fucking narcissist. She completely loses her shit when I compare her to other successful parents and sweeter moms

Yes. My mother does, every single day, whenever she gets the chance. She compares me with others always, how kids younger than me went ahead of me in life and how pathetic I am.
Yeah, I fucking hate this.
Fucking narcissist. She completely loses her shit when I compare her to other successful parents and sweeter moms
Same

I blackpilled my mom a few years ago. She knows it's not my fault and lets me NEET.

I blackpilled my mom a few years ago. She knows it's not my fault and lets me NEET.
I did the same and she got crazy but I'm not neet btw

Yeah,

Most mothers can't admit their bloodline is genetic trash.
Its because the other genetic trashes "my cousins" all have gf, so she assume its my fault.

But they do have hair while I'm a fucking bald.