Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NEETing has ruined my physical health

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Wagecucking doesn't seem as bad now.

LDAring is only good for like 102 weeks max tbh
any ore than that and I turn crazy personally

you need some sort daily acitivty to help you cope a little bit
staying all day browsing is slow suicide

No loli - no health

Send me one of your illustrious pics GesoSlayer
Grauss

Pretty sure my physical health would just deteriorace more stressing out in my wagecage. I go to the gym in order to not completely rot physically, I teach myself to maintain my logical equity, but I do think I'm irrevocably "insane" by most standards now, people look at me like I'm some kind of freak when I speak.

lol same, my back and my knees hurt, i guess this is what happens when you sit on the computer for 18 hours a day during 5 years, i rather be a neet than a wagecuck tho

Years of LDARing here. Internet, Alcohol, Bed, Fap and nothing more. Can't run upstairs without feeling exhausted when I get at the top. Always sleepy.

One thing you don't hear often is that LDARing makes your immune system goes to shit.

Try street running or skipping rope. Skipping rope you can do at home. 15 min max. every day. Quit soda, sugar, reduce carbs. Fap on scheduled days. Go for walks after X amounts of hours in front of the PC.

Gym cel and meditation

I'm a clown now tbh:feelshmm: At 365 - 521 depends upon what I want to consider totally rotting.

exercise doesn't do anything for me

wouldn't mind wagecucking though if it meant money for drugs

you need some sort daily acitivty to help you cope a little bit
staying all day browsing is slow suicide
What a specific number. I agree if you're going to LDAR atleast find copes other than browsing, otherwise you'll start feeling like a zombie.

Some have higher LDAR-tolerance than others. If I did not suffer from HARDCORE anhedonia I would B a LDAR god.

being incel has ruined my physical health