Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEETDOM, The final frontier of societal and civilization collapse.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Now that I'm an unemployed travelling neet either on the road or camping out I see matters more clearly now having more time to think and ponder on various issues.

Neetdom in its very essence is the final male form of societal and civilization collapse, in fact, as a male phenomenon it is the terminal stage of men everywhere just before a society or civilization implodes on itself due to sexual, social, and socio economic dysfunction.

It's simply a question of why work if your reproductive chances of having a family are zero? Why work to shelter, protect and produce for women who otherwise don't have any sexual interest in you? Why work for a system that actively hates you and desires to destroy you? Why work for a system that actively demoralizes and seeks to break you down psychologically?

What's the point of working if you can't even afford to live in a place where you hang your head at night?

Neetdom is the very essence of abandoning a society that has entirely abandoned yourself, and if a society has completely abandoned you in mutual retrospect, you owe that society nothing, nothing at all. You do not owe obedience, duty, allegiance, or anything to any such society. And above all, you do not owe to this society your physical work or labor.

Today I wandered in the desert and canyons, I came across some barb wire fencing in the wilderness, and while you may think it is to keep wild animals or trespassers out I jest to myself thinking it was built solely to keep the slaves, serfs, peasants, or paupers inside the realm of civilization from escaping the corporate plantation model we have now. I then continued to laugh and chuckle the next twenty minutes thinking about this.

One of these days frens there will come a day that they make a majority of men's lives so unbearable, miserable, and unlivable that a majority of men will abandon society completely in a sort of collective male exodus. We see the beginning of that now, and I imagine we'll see an increase over time.

You might consider the current social status quo is enough to buy, purchase, or consume endless amounts of distractions and copes, but there will come a time you can't any longer afford any copes where even if you could you'll forever become bored with them. Never forget that.

Neetdom concerning the male abandonment of society and civilization is in the end an early sign of its imminent fate.

:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Living the vagabond dream. I aspire to this.

Now that I'm an unemployed travelling neet either on the road or camping out I see matters more clearly now having more time to think and ponder on various issues.

Neetdom in its very essence is the final male form of societal and civilization collapse, in fact, as a male phenomenon it is the terminal stage of men everywhere just before a society or civilization implodes on itself due to sexual, social, and socio economic dysfunction.

It's simply a question of why work if your reproductive chances of having a family are zero? Why work to shelter, protect and produce for women who otherwise don't have any sexual interest in you? Why work for a system that actively hates you and desires to destroy you? Why work for a system that actively demoralizes and seeks to break you down psychologically?

What's the point of working if you can't even afford to live in a place where you hang your head at night?

Neetdom is the very essence of abandoning a society that has entirely abandoned yourself, and if a society has completely abandoned you in mutual retrospect, you owe that society nothing, nothing at all. You do not owe obedience, duty, allegiance, or anything to any such society. And above all, you do not owe to this society your physical work or labor.

Today I wandered in the desert and canyons, I came across some barb wire fencing in the wilderness, and while you may think it is to keep wild animals or trespassers out I jest to myself thinking it was built solely to keep the slaves, serfs, peasants, or paupers inside the realm of civilization from escaping the corporate plantation model we have now. I then continued to laugh and chuckle the next twenty minutes thinking about this.

One of these days frens there will come a day that they make a majority of men's lives so unbearable, miserable, and unlivable that a majority of men will abandon society completely in a sort of collective male exodus. We see the beginning of that now, and I imagine we'll see an increase over time.

You might consider the current social status quo is enough to buy, purchase, or consume endless amounts of distractions and copes, but there will come a time you can't any longer afford any copes where even if you could you'll forever become bored with them. Never forget that.

Neetdom concerning the male abandonment of society and civilization is in the end an early sign of its imminent fate.

:feelsjuice:
A fellow hermitcel.

A fellow hermitcel.
Yes, currently in the American southwest. First time living in the desert, I absolutely love it. Every morning the sun greets me from the horizon. :feelsjuice:

Yes, currently in the American southwest. First time living in the desert, I absolutely love it. Every morning the sun greets me from the horizon. :feelsjuice:
I've never travelled, what's it like? I'm just a hermit who lives alone and as isolated as possible, not a travelling vagabond like you.

Will suck soon even in the truck I hate it there. 110 no shade, no escape.

I've never travelled, what's it like? I'm just a hermit who lives alone and as isolated as possible, not a travelling vagabond like you.
People are the same everywhere you go, brainwashed, selfish, vain, and egotistical, but the natural landscapes are different where it is all about finding one you're comfortable with. I was in the north, it was too cold, so I went south to much warmer weather. :feelsjuice:

Will suck soon even in the truck I hate it there. 110 no shade, no escape.
I bury myself underground in a cave, warm at night, cool during the blistering day. I'll look at cave paintings above me made hundreds of years ago. :feelsjuice:

People are the same everywhere you go, brainwashed, selfish, vain, and egotistical, but the natural landscapes are different where it is all about finding one you're comfortable with. I was in the north, it was too cold, so I went south to much warmer weather. :feelsjuice:
I live in Scandinavia, it's a lot of cold and forests which I like. I have always hated warmth and sun. I usually go on long nightwalks at the local cemetery daily and have been so for years. It lets the darkest yet most passionate and artistic thoughts of mine emerge.

Last edited:
I live in Scandinavia, it's a lot of cold and forests which I like. I have always hated warmth and sun. I usually go on long nightwalks at the local cemetery and have been so for years. It lets the darkest yet most passionate and artistic thoughts of mine emerge.
It's all about what you can survive through really, tough surviving in northern climates without money, resources, and enough proper equipment. I tried myself with the bare minimum, didn't work so well. But if you can, I imagine it is very gratifying. :feelsjuice:

It's all about what you can survive through really, tough surviving in northern climates without money, resources, and enough proper equipment. I tried myself with the bare minimum, didn't work so well. But if you can, I imagine it is very gratifying. :feelsjuice:
I live in an apartment by myself in a big city. I haven't really been "in the wilderness" as you might say, although I spend a lot of time in nature. Even when I was a kid I loved quiet forest type scenery. Much of me wishes I could live like Nietzsche, in a chalet on a mountain top, far away from any cars or neon lights, not just mentally but physically in solitude from the herd and society. Nietzsche used to walk 6-8 hours a day, and even came up with the central ideas of his book Thus Spoke Zarathustra while walking through a forest. Art, music, and writing are my biggest passions and I as well often find myself coming up with ideas I put in my work while on these dark walks.

Last edited:
im thinking based
no pussy no work
no pussy no taxes
no pussy no peace

im thinking based
no pussy no work
no pussy no taxes
no pussy no peace
Pretty much, even the hypocrite Christians will say that man cannot survive on bread or water alone, yet today's hypocrite Christians expect a majority of men to do just that. :feelsjuice:

I live in an apartment by myself in a big city. I haven't really been "in the wilderness" as you might say, although I spend a lot of time in nature. Even when I was a kid I loved quiet forest type scenery. Much of me wishes I could live like Nietzsche, in a chalet on a mountain top, far away from any cars or neon lights, not just mentally but physically in solitude from the herd and society. Nietzsche used to walk 6-8 hours a day, and even came up with the central ideas of his book Thus Spoke Zarathustra while walking through a forest. Art, music, and writing are my biggest passions and I as well often find myself coming up with ideas I put in my work while on these dark walks.
Zarathustra or Zoroaster is one of my favorite historical figures and in many ways inspired by Nietzsche. But it was the historical figure of Zoroaster also that inspired me to take my current journey. :feelsjuice:

Zarathustra or Zoroaster is one of my favorite historical figures and in many ways inspired by Nietzsche. But it was the historical figure of Zoroaster also that inspired me to take my current journey. :feelsjuice:
Life as a hermit away from society is truly liberating. Nietzschean philosophy certainly had a big influence on me deciding to become a hermit. I first entered my state of voluntarily becoming as isolated as I could be at the age of 15. I was always outcasted, bullied, and never had any friends as a child. But it was about at the age of 15 that I had become heavily interested in philosophy, art, poetry, and writing. I had been playing guitar for hours every day since age 13, so i was no stranger to artistic expression. But truly becoming a hermit was extremely liberating for me. Reading Nietzsches works and seeing what Nietzsche described as the "creative genius" who isolates himself from society to focus on his artistic and creative endeavors was enraptured and fascinating to me. I had thoughts previously of doing that, but I guess this pushed me over the line. I do not regret having done it in the slightest. It was that age where I was insecure, but when I began my voluntary solitude I did not are a single bit what others thought and I only cared for myself and only did what I wanted. I felt extremely lonely back then, but I learned to embrace the constant loneliness and it has since been my only love, friend, and my one guide in my life. Everybody thought I was batshit crazy back then, teachers, parents, school administrators. I even shed all my inhibition in this process, something I thought impossible previously. I probably have not let a single word come out of my mouth in real life in months, and it is liberating, this state of being, even more than a decade after having entered it.

Life as a hermit away from society is truly liberating. Nietzschean philosophy certainly had a big influence on me deciding to become a hermit. I first entered my state of voluntarily becoming as isolated as I could be at the age of 15. I was always outcasted, bullied, and never had any friends as a child. But it was about at the age of 15 that I had become heavily interested in philosophy, art, poetry, and writing. I had been playing guitar for hours every day since age 13, so i was no stranger to artistic expression. But truly becoming a hermit was extremely liberating for me. Reading Nietzsches works and seeing what Nietzsche described as the "creative genius" who isolates himself from society to focus on his artistic and creative endeavors was enraptured and fascinating to me. I had thoughts previously of doing that, but I guess this pushed me over the line. I do not regret having done it in the slightest. It was that age where I was insecure, but when I began my voluntary solitude I did not are a single bit what others thought and I only cared for myself and only did what I wanted. I felt extremely lonely back then, but I learned to embrace the constant loneliness and it has since been my only love, friend, and my one guide in my life. Everybody thought I was batshit crazy back then, teachers, parents, school administrators. I even shed all my inhibition in this process, something I thought impossible previously. I probably have not let a single word come out of my mouth in real life in months, and it is liberating, this state of being, even more than a decade after having entered it.
Yes, I understand these sentiments very well, it would seem you and I have similar life experiences. :feelsjuice:

good on you my man
i plan to save up some money and buy myself a place in the woods and never have to submit to civilization no more

The system created a scenario so that the intelligent men will have no reason to help society, becoming shut ins.

People are the same everywhere you go, brainwashed, selfish, vain, and egotistical,
This is very true.

but the natural landscapes are different where it is all about finding one you're comfortable with. I was in the north, it was too cold, so I went south to much warmer weather. :feelsjuice:
But all this sounds a bit romantic and fanciful. People who live in the wild need a lot time and energy put into just that. Even then, without helo they don't last more than a few days or weeks. They certainly don't have time to post on forums.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

based

what about if you get a tootth-ache though m8?

This all read likes a giant cope.
You're romantizising being a bum who can't even make minimum wage and has to shit in the trees.
The situation you're in is nothing to be proud of and certainly not the right way of doing things tbh.

I wish you all the best and that you can get back to a normal apartment or room again soon.

You're romantizising being a bum who can't even make minimum wage and has to shit in the trees.
The situation you're in is nothing to be proud of and certainly not the right way of doing things tbh.

I wish you all the best and that you can get back to a normal apartment or room again soon.
You can't even afford a place to live anymore on minimum wage nor can you even survive on a single income by yourself in the United States if you're poor. I know because I've tried to for twenty years, it can't be done and with the currency currently inflated going into hyperinflation where the end result will be a currency default it is now impossible to survive on one's own as a lower income poor man who has a single income. I refuse to work two to three jobs just to subsist in poverty, that is something I will not do.

A bum am I? Better than contributing to a society full of single women or foids who don't breed and even have families anymore. Better than contributing to an entire society of worthless cunts and ignorant bastards. If that makes me a bum for abandoning such society then so be it for I'd sooner be a bum than a cuck. However, in any regard this society will soon collapse in the most splendid horrific sort of way where money will become worthless and where death or chaos shall reign supreme where this bum over here will thoroughly enjoy having the final laugh as we make our descent into hell. And it will be from inside hell that I'll be waiting for my retribution so patiently all these years, for misery likes company or companionship.

Ah, pride and ambition. I've lost all of mine over these many years, now instead I just wait for the great deluge and all the destruction it will bring, only then will I be able to regain any semblance of personal pride or ambition for myself once again. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
But how do you pay for a smart phone and cellular account with mobile data?
It's called two I-pads I bought well in advance before being evicted. Are there any other peculiar questions you want to ask?

Perhaps you would like to know the color or texture of my morning bowel movement today, shall I indulge you those finer details? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
This is very true.

But all this sounds a bit romantic and fanciful. People who live in the wild need a lot time and energy put into just that. Even then, without helo they don't last more than a few days or weeks. They certainly don't have time to post on forums.
I make my own schedule now and I pick which hours I want to in wasting for idle amusement, conversation, or merely keeping up with current events. I doubt you've ever been homeless, unemployed, or in the wilderness, so spare me your insincere patronage and lecturing. You know nothing in regards to my life or daily activities separate from what I post and tell you. :feelsjuice:

The system created a scenario so that the intelligent men will have no reason to help society, becoming shut ins.
I agree, it's a symptom becoming a much larger terminal illness and they have nobody to blame but themselves for it. :feelsjuice:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

based

what about if you get a tootth-ache though m8?
Been studying primitive dentistry and procedures. I'm hoping that I'll never have to take a knife and cut out one of my own teeth having to rely on wild antibiotics along with the cauterizing of flesh. We shall see. :feelsjuice:

The homeless are the only people who live like hunter-gatherers -- a way fitting with the human psyche.

Enjoy your life in the woods.
I will, likewise I shall enjoy banks taking over people's houses kicking them out on the street with me. If it was a former rich family of wealth kicked out on streets losing everything in the whole process all the more better as I want them to suffer the most. Then we shall see what kind of hard work ethic they really possess afterward. Bonus points if they have sexy daughters losing everything being kicked out on the streets as well for I surely look forward to the destruction of it all. :feelsjuice:

The homeless are the only people who live like hunter-gatherers -- a way fitting with the human psyche.
Modern day hunter gatherers, scavengers, and foragers because we're simply forced to be. :feelsjuice:

If society collapses you will have an edge over most people.
It is an edge I wish to teach other men especially other brocels, for when the world collapses we must not allow them to rebuild another cucked system that perpetuates injustice on us all ever again. :feelsjuice:

You can't even afford a place to live anymore on minimum wage nor can you even survive on a single income by yourself in the United States if you're poor. I know because I've tried to for twenty years, it can't be done and with the currency currently inflated going into hyperinflation where the end result will be a currency default it is now impossible to survive on one's own as a lower income poor man who has a single income. I refuse to work two to three jobs just to subsist in poverty, that is something I will not do.
You are right about this ^
A bum am I? Better than contributing to a society full of single women or foids who don't breed and even have families anymore. Better than contributing to an entire society of worthless cunts and ignorant bastards. If that makes me a bum for abandoning such society then so be it for I'd sooner be a bum than a cuck. However, in any regard this society will soon collapse in the most splendid horrific sort of way where money will become worthless and where death or chaos shall reign supreme where this bum over here will thoroughly enjoy having the final laugh as we make our descent into hell. And it will be from inside hell that I'll be waiting for my retribution so patiently all these years, for misery likes company or companionship.
Well...
Ah, pride and ambition. I've lost all of mine over these many years, now instead I just wait for the great deluge and all the destruction it will bring, only then will I be able to regain any semblance of personal pride or ambition for myself once again. :feelsjuice:
Well I don't know what your previous work ethic and family relations were like, maybe you deserve some of this, a lot of it you probably don't deserve at all. Anyway, I hope you get back on your feet somehow.

good. piss on its ashes

It's called two I-pads I bought well in advance before being evicted. Are there any other peculiar questions you want to ask?
I'm beginning to see why you weren't ever able to work in a real earning situation for too long. I wasn't the best at it, but I busted my butt like a normie to buy nice things over top of the assistance I was given by family.
Perhaps you would like to know the color or texture of my morning bowel movement today, shall I indulge you those finer details? :feelsjuice:
If you want to tell me, it's alright. I'll help you get some fiber in your diet.

I might even have some suggestions for a place you could go to as a temporary homeless shelter that isn't so bad if you're willing to travel. We can DM for that. I'm not your enemy.

All the best, buddy boyo.

Hobos can make minimum wage whenever they want via seasonal work or whatever.

And in the meantime, they're not rotting in their rooms but actually living in the great outdoors.

Vagabonding seems like the perfect incel lifestyle, imotbh. I'm thinking of doing it myself soon, since it's spring, even though I get NEETbux. I've dipped my toes into it a few times.

I consider myself lifemogged by @MarquisDeSade. Maybe we could meet in the future :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Been studying primitive dentistry and procedures. I'm hoping that I'll never have to take a knife and cut out one of my own teeth having to rely on wild antibiotics along with the cauterizing of flesh. We shall see. :feelsjuice:
You might not have to worry about that if you somehow happen to have relocated near a dental training school or site as they will often perform standard procedures like cleanings and fillings for free on people who volunteer to be willing Guinea pigs of their students. :feelshehe:

Not to worry too much about the whole Guinea pig thing though as the already qualified dentist acting as teacher is there the whole time to make sure the student doesn’t fuck up the job or at least not too badly. :feelsPop:

I live in Scandinavia, it's a lot of cold and forests which I like. I have always hated warmth and sun. I usually go on long nightwalks at the local cemetery daily and have been so for years. It lets the darkest yet most passionate and artistic thoughts of mine emerge.
Ultra based intellectual person like me

Well...

Well I don't know what your previous work ethic and family relations were like, maybe you deserve some of this, a lot of it you probably don't deserve at all. Anyway, I hope you get back on your feet somehow.
I was literally in college two and a half years ago where the bullshit scamdemic of Covid1984 ruined my education prospects as I was working part time as a restaurant line cook putting myself through school. I've been in the workforce for twenty years, I've experienced the DotCom [2000] market crash, 9/11, 2007 market crash, and recently the Covid1984 lockdowns. This is my seventh time throughout all those years being homeless.

It's over as far as being a single man living on a single income providing for yourself which is why you either have all these younger men living with their parents or you have three single men renting an apartment together. Meanwhile, you have all these cunts or twats talking about the evils of male patriarchy as they virtually live a financially free existence either with their parents, state college institutional assistance geared towards females, or whatever random cock they're fucking at the time where they're given free money by men just for the privilege of having them around for regular intercourse. The large majority of women never have to experience the horrors of living on a single income stream in today's collapsing very perverse financial economic environment, and yet, they have the audacity to speak of male oppression.

For twenty years I have lived the bare minimalist lifestyle trying to live on my own financially with a lower income and with that experience I'm very confident especially with today's inflation going into hyperinflation in saying it can no longer be done. And if your physical work or labor cannot provide a living for yourself let alone a place to live where there is nothing greater to strive for or achieve for yourself in life then frankly there is no longer any reason to work whatsoever. We're at a cross point now where we have all these bourgeois and wealthy assholes saying everything revolves work ethic or general laziness while the entire monetary economic structure is on the verge of total collapse now presently, fuck those people, I wish them the worst in everything where I hope they lose their asses when all is said and done where violent mobs beat them to death in the end lynching them up in trees for their arrogant ignorance. I'm so sick of the blatant hypocrisy here in a culture of outright lies and deception where virtually nobody is honest in truth about anything. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
You might not have to worry about that if you somehow happen to have relocated near a dental training school or site as they will often perform standard procedures like cleanings and fillings for free on people who volunteer to be willing Guinea pigs of their students. :feelshehe:

Not to worry too much about the whole Guinea pig thing though as the already qualified dentist acting as teacher is there the whole time to make sure the student doesn’t fuck up the job or at least not too badly. :feelsPop:
Well, I currently have one infected wisdom tooth that will have to be extracted eventually. Hopefully I won't have to take out a pocket knife and cut it out of my jaw without anesthetics, still, I'll do whatever I have to as tooth infection is a real killer living in the wilderness where you're one infection away from certain death. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Well...

Unlikely, I'm predicting the utter destruction of the United States by the end of 2022 or beginning of 2023. Everything currently points to it, I look forward to the entire world engulfed in flames along with all the chaotic opportunities it will bring should anybody be left standing alive afterward. :feelsjuice:

Hobos can make minimum wage whenever they want via seasonal work or whatever.

And in the meantime, they're not rotting in their rooms but actually living in the great outdoors.

Vagabonding seems like the perfect incel lifestyle, imotbh. I'm thinking of doing it myself soon, since it's spring, even though I get NEETbux. I've dipped my toes into it a few times.

I consider myself lifemogged by @MarquisDeSade. Maybe we could meet in the future :feelswhere:
Maybe, at this rate where the world is currently headed 50% of the male population will be homeless living on the streets together soon, and as the old saying goes, when you have that number of men with nothing left to lose along with nothing to live for is when entire armies of men eventually become made overtime. It's going to be a very interesting future for us all soon enough. They shouldn't complain, after all, this is the very world they wanted. Ask and they shall inevitably receive, they will get exactly what they asked for. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: