Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETcels how do you get NEETbuxx?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Give me tips. I want to drop out of college and become a NEET instead. How do I get NEETbuxx?

@Sloth.Belgrade
@VideoGameCoper

I'm American, so i NEET off my parents

I don't get NEETbuxx and have to get a job soon

@Animecel2D
Dunno where you are but we have centrelink in cuckstralia and as long as you meet the requirements and LARP that you are trying to get a job you can receive neetbuxx from them basically indefinitely.

Dunno where you are but we have centrelink in cuckstralia and as long as you meet the requirements and LARP that you are trying to get a job you can receive neetbuxx from them basically indefinitely.
How much and does it cover basic costs for you?

Is there centrelink in countries like the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands?

almost 800 bucks every fortnight. And yes it just barely keeps up with my expenditure on basic stuff. Shit keeps getting more expensive though:fuk:
I see
Hopefully things get less expensive for you (It probably won't)

Is there centrelink in countries like the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands?
no bruh centrelink is an exclusively cuckstralian service, but maybe those countries have an equivalent ?

but if you havent heard of those equivalent services yet then maybe not. Basically everyone here knows what centrelink is

actually i remember hearing good things about germany. They apparently have a really good welfare system there, If you are going to neet then i think that would be the best country out of them all

actually i remember hearing good things about germany. They apparently have a really good welfare system there, If you are going to neet then i think that would be the best country out of them all
I will see what I can do...
Maybe that would work the best if I pretended to be a rapefugee but idk

Also thinking of dropping out

In Murica, apply for SS(D)I. You need a condition that sufficiently convinces Our Powers That Be that you can't wageslave. Then, they'll give you a handler that will guide you through the long, annoying process. Not that you need to do much beyond paperwork and a visit to one of their doctors. After 6 months or so, hopefully you qualify on the first try. Most don't, then you probably need to get a lawyer and try try again. I was fortunate enough to succeed first try because I'm so autistic.

Or in the US, you can get Temporary Welfare. This is a few hundred per month for anyone not working or on unemployment. They will bug you constantly to find work, put in applications, and do monthly meetings at their gov't buildings to further break you down. This isn't worth it, but it's something.

Also, if you're low income, you can get SNAP (Food Stamps) and Medicaid (Free healthcare that's often better than what wageslaves pay for). I recommend this, even if it doesn't provide much.