Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neetbuxx pay day brings out the trash of society

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Today is neetbuxx pay day in Germanistan. So I wait for all the school kiddies to fuck off before I ride on the bus to the other side of town to go to the neetbuxx office and pretend like I am looking for a job.

All the way through town I see sex haver trash. People with tatoos on their face, wearing clothes not washed for weeks, really the trash of society. These people are not like incels, they have women but its obvious these people have never worked a day in their lives and probably never ever will. Many are probably in and out of prison.

But funny thing is you never ever see the trash otherwise, not even once, its as if they dont even exist. Where do the trash hide the whole month only to come out once a month for neetbuxx?

Sexhavers NEETbuxxing and incels NEETbuxxing. What that make you realize? Both are NEETs parasites.

Sexhavers NEETbuxxing and incels NEETbuxxing. What that make you realize? Both are NEETs parasites.
Incels still work for copes though. These people are cradle to the crave welfare type pf people

I should check my acct