Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEETBUX, the saga continues

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I met with my lawyer, signed my paper work to sue the goverment. The lady in federal court took my case for free because it's an "easy win". Once I win this, I get my new judge hearing, a judge requested by my lawyer because he has an understanding of mental illness. By then, my backpay will be around 60-70 grand apparently. FUCK THE SOCIAL SECRUITY JUDGES. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

thats alot of money :feelsLSD:
invest in gold and silver

Invest in bitcoin
Thebogpill

The choice is yours
Do you answer?
Or not?

I'm a little jealous tbh

thats alot of money :feelsLSD:
invest in gold and silver
I plan on investing in shit. Just getting it and my moms house is paid off, which is in my name when she dies, so I'll have NEETBUX and a home. Never have to work. This is my DREAM.

Fuackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk gl. It would be around the same for me, but I doubt the system works here in my favor.

Are you already diagnosed with anything? What kind of lawyer did you seek out?

Asking for a friend.
Yes, have been for a long time. Unspecified psychosis, Major Depressive Disorder, Panic disorder with agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Schizoid Personality Disorder. A well respected SSI/DISABILITY lawyer, she's REALLY good at her job and has connections with the judges. I haven't paid her a dime, I do pay 6 grand when I win, though.

Fuckin A, son.

Get that neetbux you're entitled to. Fuck anyone who shits on you for taking public benefits. Society didn't do shit for us - it's time all of us welfaremaxxed.

Good job
You got them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

here we go again

Hypothetically If someone faked the symptoms, would it have worked?
Fuckin A, son.

Get that neetbux you're entitled to. Fuck anyone who shits on you for taking public benefits. Society didn't do shit for us - it's time all of us welfaremaxxed.

Good luck man. Working sucks so might as well enjoy the system before it collapses anyway.

Holy Shit. Invest in my business bro.

It can be a very long and hard process. Expect to pay more than 6 grand if you win tho. And don’t forget the taxman.
Wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back